digitalmars.D - Newbie

reply Nigel Rutherford <Nigel_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hey guys, I'm currently downloading the compiler as I'm wwriting this, so I'm
not sure what to expect. I have over a year's experience with both 16-bit and
32-bit assembly code, and I thought this might be a bit of a challenge. Does
anyone have any primers or basic run-thrus of some useful functions and API
calls etc. that would be great. Thanks!
May 12 2004
next sibling parent J Anderson <REMOVEanderson badmama.com.au> writes:
Nigel Rutherford wrote:

Hey guys, I'm currently downloading the compiler as I'm wwriting this, so I'm
not sure what to expect. I have over a year's experience with both 16-bit and
32-bit assembly code, and I thought this might be a bit of a challenge. Does
anyone have any primers or basic run-thrus of some useful functions and API
calls etc. that would be great. Thanks!

I'm not sure what your after. If your a newbie you should check out the wiki as it has heaps of help. http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?FrontPage -- -Anderson: http://badmama.com.au/~anderson/
May 12 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent Andrew Edwards <edwardsac spamfreeusa.org> writes:
Nigel Rutherford wrote:
 Hey guys, I'm currently downloading the compiler as I'm wwriting this, so I'm
 not sure what to expect. I have over a year's experience with both 16-bit and
 32-bit assembly code, and I thought this might be a bit of a challenge. Does
 anyone have any primers or basic run-thrus of some useful functions and API
 calls etc. that would be great. Thanks!

This should help you on your quest: http://www.dsource.org/tutorials/
May 12 2004
prev sibling parent "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
There are some tutorials here that you will find usefull:

www.dsource.org

Phill

news:c7smlf$j59$1 digitaldaemon.com...