c++ - Trying to use contracts

reply Kramer <Kramer_member pathlink.com> writes:
I'm trying to use contracts as talked about here:
http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/contract.html, but the compiler is balking.

The first error is this: Error: '__stl_in' is not in function parameter list

I'm following the style that is on the DbC page; I'm also throwing the -D
switch, but nothing.  Anything off hand that I might be missing?

-Kramer
"Kramer" <Kramer_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:d8muef$19e7$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I'm trying to use contracts as talked about here:
 http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/contract.html, but the compiler is balking.

 The first error is this: Error: '__stl_in' is not in function parameter
list
 I'm following the style that is on the DbC page; I'm also throwing the -D
 switch, but nothing.  Anything off hand that I might be missing?
Sadly, STLPort uses __in as a variable name, so a macro is used to replace it with __stl_in. You might try: #undef __in after your #include's.
Jun 14 2005
parent Kramer <Kramer_member pathlink.com> writes:
Sweet.  Thanks!

-Kramer

In article <d8ojpc$2nlu$2 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
"Kramer" <Kramer_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:d8muef$19e7$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I'm trying to use contracts as talked about here:
 http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/contract.html, but the compiler is balking.

 The first error is this: Error: '__stl_in' is not in function parameter
list
 I'm following the style that is on the DbC page; I'm also throwing the -D
 switch, but nothing.  Anything off hand that I might be missing?
Sadly, STLPort uses __in as a variable name, so a macro is used to replace it with __stl_in. You might try: #undef __in after your #include's.
Jun 16 2005