c++ - Open a exe file to translate it - CienporCien_eCatalog.exe [1/3]

reply Felix <Felix_member pathlink.com> writes:
I need to translate this EXE file and remove the "About" legend.

Thanks.,

Felix
May 17 2005
"Felix" <Felix_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:d6drcj$rfq$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I need to translate this EXE file and remove the "About" legend.

 Thanks.,

 Felix

If you need to know how to patch an executable, that's a fair question. But please do not post multimegabyte exe files here. Lots of people access this with dialups.
May 17 2005