c++ - explicit instantiation of specialized member template functions

reply "dt" <tinkham ucalgary.ca> writes:
Can DMC do explicit instantiation of specialized member template functions?

Thanks.
"dt" <tinkham ucalgary.ca> wrote in message
news:d3qlpo$2e7b$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Can DMC do explicit instantiation of specialized member template
functions? The terminology isn't always precise with these things. Can you post an example?
Apr 16 2005
parent "dt" <tinkham ucalgary.ca> writes:
"Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:d3rild$2uc$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "dt" <tinkham ucalgary.ca> wrote in message
 news:d3qlpo$2e7b$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Can DMC do explicit instantiation of specialized member template
functions? The terminology isn't always precise with these things. Can you post an example?
You are very polite! The question dosn't really make any sense. I've since figured out I was trying to do something I wasn't supposed to. Please ignore.
Apr 20 2005