c++ - getting dmc version info from scripts

reply "Johnny Willemsen" <jwillemsen remedy.nl> writes:
Hi,

We use for building ACE/TAO perl scripts, one step in the build is gathering
the version of os, perl, make, compiler, etc. I am searching for a simple
commandline option of dmc that is usable for this. Just giving dmc gives
this info, but expects user output. I can't find dmc --version or something
like that.

Is such an option available, and if not, can this be added?

Regards,

Johnny
Sep 28 2004
parent "Johnny Willemsen" <jwillemsen remedy.nl> writes:
Hi,

I have found it myself, scppn.exe is the one to use, prints out the version
info.

Johnny
"Johnny Willemsen" <jwillemsen remedy.nl> wrote in message
news:cjbru0$2eq3$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi,

 We use for building ACE/TAO perl scripts, one step in the build is
 gathering the version of os, perl, make, compiler, etc. I am searching for
 a simple commandline option of dmc that is usable for this. Just giving
 dmc gives this info, but expects user output. I can't find dmc --version
 or something like that.

 Is such an option available, and if not, can this be added?

 Regards,

 Johnny

Sep 29 2004