c++ - how to compile

reply zack <zack_member pathlink.com> writes:
Could i get step by step instructions on how to use dmc to compile my c file?
Thanks, this is my first time.
Jul 03 2004
"zack" <zack_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cc7gqg$202f$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Could i get step by step instructions on how to use dmc to compile my c
file?
 Thanks, this is my first time.
Open a command prompt window. Use the command: dmc filename.c will compile your C file and create filename.exe.
Jul 03 2004
next sibling parent zack <zack_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <cc7n0v$2894$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
"zack" <zack_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cc7gqg$202f$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Could i get step by step instructions on how to use dmc to compile my c
file?
 Thanks, this is my first time.
Open a command prompt window. Use the command: dmc filename.c will compile your C file and create filename.exe.
I typed in dmc hello.c but it says bad command or filename. Does the file have to be in a certain directory?
Jul 03 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent Zack <Zack_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <cc7n0v$2894$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
"zack" <zack_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cc7gqg$202f$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Could i get step by step instructions on how to use dmc to compile my c
file?
 Thanks, this is my first time.
Open a command prompt window. Use the command: dmc filename.c will compile your C file and create filename.exe.
Okay, I typed \dm\bin\dmc hello.c And now it says "Fatal Error: unable to open input file 'hello.c' ---error level 1" Heres the file: #include <stdio.h> void main() { printf("hello world!\n"); }
Jul 03 2004
prev sibling parent Zack <Zack_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <cc7n0v$2894$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
"zack" <zack_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cc7gqg$202f$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Could i get step by step instructions on how to use dmc to compile my c
file?
 Thanks, this is my first time.
Open a command prompt window. Use the command: dmc filename.c will compile your C file and create filename.exe.
Never mind guys! I got it, Thanks!!!!!
Jul 03 2004