c++ - Another grep gripe

reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
I wanted to issue the following command-line:

whereis -i *.h > %TMP%\x && grep O_CREATE  %TMP%\x && del %TMP%\x

but, alas, DMC++'s grep does not seem to be able to read from a file-list
file. :(

My guess is that this would be much easier to add than the stdio reading.

Any chance ... ?

:)

Matthew
Dec 18 2003