c++ - lib files

reply "Roger Scudder"<r.scudder rcn.com> writes:
How can I get more information about the lib files that are not documented?  In
particular what is the fastest way to determine the target platform and memory
model?

-Roger
The first thing is to generate a .lst file from them using lib. Next,
extract one of the .obj files from it and run dumpobj on it. One of the
coment blocks should contain the memory model.

"Roger Scudder" <r.scudder rcn.com> wrote in message
news:bj07tb$2euj$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 How can I get more information about the lib files that are not
documented? In
 particular what is the fastest way to determine the target platform and
memory
 model?

 -Roger
Sep 01 2003