c++ - STLSoft For Digital Mars?

reply "Greg Peet" <admin gregpeet.com> writes:
I do not know who to contact about this(Jan?): I was wondering if
www.digitalmars.com/~stlsoft would become subdomained at sometime (i.e..
stlsoft.digitalmars.com).

I would also like to see it be updated (the script-based docs, etc).(Matt?)

--

Regards,
Gregory Peet

Fellow Digital Martian
STLSoft FAQ: http://stlsoft.gregpeet.com
Aug 12 2003
next sibling parent reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
 I do not know who to contact about this(Jan?): I was wondering if
 www.digitalmars.com/~stlsoft would become subdomained at sometime (i.e..
 stlsoft.digitalmars.com).
That would be good. I've had a few requests from people for alternative download locations, when my server's had the odd glitch. I'm loath to suggest www.digitalmars.com/~stlsoft just because it seems too likely to get mistyped. Irrespective of that, it'd just be nice to have.
 I would also like to see it be updated (the script-based docs,
etc).(Matt?) I see. Well as you know I'm a little swamped atm, but I promise to update the STLSoft stuff on DM when I release 1.6.5 in about 8-10 days time. (You'd better remind me though ...) (And yes, I know I've been promising 1.7.1 for ages, but am having a few workload challenges ... ;) -- -- Matthew Wilson STLSoft moderator and C++ monomaniac mailto:matthew stlsoft.org http://www.stlsoft.org news://news.digitalmars.com/c++.stlsoft "If i'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast" -- Mr Wolf ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---
Aug 12 2003
parent "Greg Peet" <admin gregpeet.com> writes:
"Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> wrote in message
news:bha4kp$8og$1 digitaldaemon.com...
| That would be good.

Indeed.

| I've had a few requests from people for alternative download locations,
when
| my server's had the odd glitch. I'm loath to suggest
| www.digitalmars.com/~stlsoft just because it seems too likely to get
| mistyped.

Does the austrailian locale have to do with the bandwidth it? =P

| I see. Well as you know I'm a little swamped atm, but I promise to update
| the STLSoft stuff on DM when I release 1.6.5 in about 8-10 days time.
(You'd
| better remind me though ...)

consider this a reminder =P. Matt is currently working on something quite
professional (teehee).
Aug 12 2003
prev sibling parent Jan Knepper <jan smartsoft.us> writes:
Greg Peet wrote:

 I do not know who to contact about this(Jan?): I was wondering if
 www.digitalmars.com/~stlsoft would become subdomained at sometime (i.e..
 stlsoft.digitalmars.com).
Yes. Yes and Done.
 I would also like to see it be updated (the script-based docs, etc).(Matt?)
-- ManiaC++ Jan Knepper
Aug 12 2003