c++ - What lib do I like against for msmouse.h?

reply "Greg Peet" <admin gregpeet.com> writes:
Howdy,
    The subject says it all fellow martians. I have been bored and testing
out some of the various routines/functions provided. Can't find the lib to
link this fella against though. Thanks lots in advance =) *tips hat*

--
Regards,
Gregory Peet

Fellow Digital Martian
STLSoft FAQ: http://stlsoft.gregpeet.com
Jul 25 2003
next sibling parent reply "Nic Tiger" <tiger7 progtech.ru> writes:
I know that at least these routines are included to sdx.lib.
So it is almost clear, that they are not avalable in Win32 libs.
Maybe they also present in sdl.lib and others.
They are present in Win16 libs (sw*.lib)

Nic Tiger.

"Greg Peet" <admin gregpeet.com> wrote in message
news:bfsblh$14or$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Howdy,
     The subject says it all fellow martians. I have been bored and testing
 out some of the various routines/functions provided. Can't find the lib to
 link this fella against though. Thanks lots in advance =) *tips hat*

 --
 Regards,
 Gregory Peet

 Fellow Digital Martian
 STLSoft FAQ: http://stlsoft.gregpeet.com
Jul 25 2003
The easy way to find out where they are is:

    grep msm_ \dm\lib\*.lib

works a treat!

"Nic Tiger" <tiger7 progtech.ru> wrote in message
news:bft79f$1s22$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I know that at least these routines are included to sdx.lib.
 So it is almost clear, that they are not avalable in Win32 libs.
 Maybe they also present in sdl.lib and others.
 They are present in Win16 libs (sw*.lib)

 Nic Tiger.

 "Greg Peet" <admin gregpeet.com> wrote in message
 news:bfsblh$14or$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Howdy,
     The subject says it all fellow martians. I have been bored and
testing
 out some of the various routines/functions provided. Can't find the lib
 link this fella against though. Thanks lots in advance =) *tips hat*

 --
 Regards,
 Gregory Peet

 Fellow Digital Martian
 STLSoft FAQ: http://stlsoft.gregpeet.com
Jul 26 2003
next sibling parent "Nic Tiger" <tiger7 progtech.ru> writes:
I do Alt-F7 in Far.  But I did it after i wrote first lines...

news:bfubsg$5bp$2 digitaldaemon.com...
[...]

prev sibling parent reply "Greg Peet" <admin gregpeet.com> writes:
Those Nic and Walter. I can't believe my linux-mindset didn't even think of
grep'ing the libs lol. Thanks for the names too Nic.

[...]

Jul 27 2003
parent "Greg Peet" <admin gregpeet.com> writes:
 Those Nic and Walter. I can't believe my linux-mindset didn't even think
of
 grep'ing the libs lol. Thanks for the names too Nic.
Oops, meant "thanks" not "those". I wish my newsreader was a bit less humble in its grammar checking!
Jul 27 2003
They're in the DOS libraries.