c++ - supressing copyright info in LIB

reply "W這dzimierz Skiba" <abx abx.art.pl> writes:
Hi,

I call LIB with following call

  lib /B /N /NOL /P:32 libfile.lib +-objfile.obj , ;

But I still get output:

  Digital Mars Librarian Version 8.00n
  Copyright (C) Digital Mars 2000-2002 All Rights Reserved
  www.digitalmars.com
  Digital Mars Librarian complete.

I know I use obsolete set of switches but what can I do to turn this off
with new set of options ? I build variable frontends with various compilers
with one make and this info mess output a lot (about 200 KB text just from
dmc).

Wlodzimierz Skiba
May 13 2003
Echo the output to a junk file with the > command.

"W這dzimierz Skiba" <abx abx.art.pl> wrote in message
news:b9qlne$17tm$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi,

 I call LIB with following call

   lib /B /N /NOL /P:32 libfile.lib +-objfile.obj , ;

 But I still get output:

   Digital Mars Librarian Version 8.00n
   Copyright (C) Digital Mars 2000-2002 All Rights Reserved
   www.digitalmars.com
   Digital Mars Librarian complete.

 I know I use obsolete set of switches but what can I do to turn this off
 with new set of options ? I build variable frontends with various
compilers
 with one make and this info mess output a lot (about 200 KB text just from
 dmc).

 Wlodzimierz Skiba
May 13 2003
parent reply "W這dzimierz Skiba" <abx abx.art.pl> writes:
"Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> wrote in
news:b9r73m$1otb$2 digitaldaemon.com:
 Echo the output to a junk file with the > command.
That's not a solution :-( because whole output is already redirected to external file - outputs of all compilers and manual processing are saved. Wlodzimierz Skiba
May 13 2003
Ok, I'll see about it.

news:b9r87q$1pp0$1 digitaldaemon.com...