c++ - Crypto API

reply SD <stephanedelaval wanadoo.fr> writes:
Hello
I am looking for a good and free crypto library to allow me to encrypt /
decrypt (DES, 3DES, etc) hash (SHA-1 MDC HMAC etc) sign and generate / use
X509 certificate.
Any idea ?
Many thanks
Stephane
Mar 24 2003
next sibling parent Jan Knepper <jan smartsoft.us> writes:
I have not used any, but start at:
http://cr.yp.to/

Jan

SD wrote:

 Hello
 I am looking for a good and free crypto library to allow me to encrypt /
 decrypt (DES, 3DES, etc) hash (SHA-1 MDC HMAC etc) sign and generate / use
 X509 certificate.
 Any idea ?
 Many thanks
 Stephane
Mar 24 2003
prev sibling next sibling parent Heinz Saathoff <hsaat bre.ipnet.de> writes:
SD schrieb...
 I am looking for a good and free crypto library to allow me to encrypt /
 decrypt (DES, 3DES, etc) hash (SHA-1 MDC HMAC etc) sign and generate / use
 X509 certificate.
 Any idea ?
You may have a look at http://www.eskimo.com/~weidai/cryptlib.html - Heinz
Mar 25 2003
prev sibling next sibling parent "KarL" <someone somewhere.org> writes:
http://www.windevnet.com/documents/s=7545/win0210a/0210a.htm

Has a sample on Using OpenSSL in Sockets

news:b5mhbc$2he6$1 digitaldaemon.com...
prev sibling parent SD <stephanedelaval wanadoo.fr> writes:
SD <stephanedelaval wanadoo.fr> wrote in
news:b5mhbc$2he6$1 digitaldaemon.com:

 Hello
 I am looking for a good and free crypto library to allow me to encrypt
 / decrypt (DES, 3DES, etc) hash (SHA-1 MDC HMAC etc) sign and generate
 / use X509 certificate.
 Any idea ?
 Many thanks
 Stephane

Many thanks for all your answer ! Stephane
Mar 29 2003