c++ - dmd & dm

reply "Gary" <gedumer bcpl.net> writes:
I downloaded and installed dmd (v.58?) today. It copied numerous key files
into the dm directory. I also downloaded the new version of dm (8.32) and
want to install it. When I do and it overwrites the files dmd copied into
dm, will dm still work or will I have to re-copy the dmd/dm files again?

Gary.
"Gary" <gedumer bcpl.net> wrote in message
news:b4336g$l18$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I downloaded and installed dmd (v.58?) today. It copied numerous key files
 into the dm directory. I also downloaded the new version of dm (8.32) and
 want to install it. When I do and it overwrites the files dmd copied into
 dm, will dm still work or will I have to re-copy the dmd/dm files again?
It should work fine. -Walter
Mar 05 2003