c++ - B+tree implementations

reply "John Lance" <JDLance prodigy.net> writes:
Does anyone here know of any good B+tree implementations that don't cost a
fortune?

I am just interested in the indexing, not an isam.

I need to be able to quickly index huge text files.

I don't really want to reinvent the wheel right now either by trying to roll
my own.

The class or package should write to a file for repeatable usage and to
accommodate huge data sets.

All I need is:
    Insert
    Delete Current
    Get Next
    Get Previous
    Find Equal
    Find Greater Than or Equal

I could probably adapt a good class that uses memory only to work with a
file.

Thanks.
John D. Lance
Aug 03 2002
next sibling parent Jan Knepper <jan smartsoft.cc> writes:
http://www.faircom.com/

Yes, it is going to cost money, but you won't be sorry.

Jan

John Lance wrote:

[...]

prev sibling parent "Robert M. Münch" <robert.muench robertmuench.de> writes:
"John Lance" <JDLance prodigy.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:aii1ci$1q4i$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Does anyone here know of any good B+tree implementations that don't cost a
 fortune?
http://www.garret.ru/~knizhnik/ -- Robert M. Münch IT & Management Freelancer Mobile: +49 (0)177 2452 802 Fax : +49 (0)721 8408 9112 Web : http://www.robertmuench.de
Aug 04 2002