c++ - some more __declspec issues

reply Christof Meerwald <cmeerw web.de> writes:
All four classes look quite similar, but DM only generates the same code for
C and D. And I guess that the STLport library expects that all four cases
are identical (and generate the same code as C and D).

struct A
{
  __declspec(dllimport) static int a;
};

int A::a;

struct B
{
  __declspec(dllimport) static int b;
};

struct C
{
  __declspec(dllimport) static int c;
};

__declspec(dllimport) int C::c;

struct D
{
  __declspec(dllimport) static int d;
};

int main()
{
  A a;
  B b;
  C c;
  D d;

  return a.a + b.b + c.c + d.d;
}

int B::b;

bye, Christof

--
http://cmeerw.org                                 JID: cmeerw jabber.at
mailto cmeerw at web.de

...and what have you contributed to the Net?
Jul 29 2002
Fixed and posted as 8.29.20 beta. -Walter

news:ai4500$dfj$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 mailto cmeerw at web.de