c++ - crtdll.dll?

reply Steven <steven+dm myiris.com> writes:
Just a quick question.

Is it possible to link to crtdll (or msvcrt.dll) rather than have the c
standard library included in the executable?  I worry about file size way
too much :).  I notice you can link to a dll that comes with digitalmars
instead but that would involve having to put that dll on any other machine
that needs to run the program.
Jul 25 2002
"Steven" <steven+dm myiris.com> wrote in message
news:ahpk4k$844$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Just a quick question.

 Is it possible to link to crtdll (or msvcrt.dll) rather than have the c
 standard library included in the executable?
Unfortunately, that won't work. It's too dependent on VC.
Jul 25 2002