c++ - Team for SMS gateway

reply "Rajat Saigal" <ipcpost yahoo.co.in> writes:
Hi,

     I am looking for people who would like to team up with me to develop
and SMS gateway.
     There shall be no monetary benefit during the stages of development.
But at the end i think everyone would have an amazing experience and the
owner ship would automatically belong to everyone in the team.
     Anyone Interested?

Thanks,

Rajat
May 02 2002
next sibling parent Jan Knepper <jan smartsoft.cc> writes:
Don't want to discourage, but try "SMS+Gateway" in http://www.google.com/
Jan

Rajat Saigal wrote:

 Hi,

      I am looking for people who would like to team up with me to develop
 and SMS gateway.
      There shall be no monetary benefit during the stages of development.
 But at the end i think everyone would have an amazing experience and the
 owner ship would automatically belong to everyone in the team.
      Anyone Interested?

 Thanks,

 Rajat
May 02 2002
prev sibling parent "Karl" <someone unknown.org> writes:
Nah...  Too many people got burn with Telcos.

Go for GPRS.

Rajat Saigal <ipcpost yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
news:aaqsjn$1r4a$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi,

      I am looking for people who would like to team up with me to develop
 and SMS gateway.
      There shall be no monetary benefit during the stages of development.
 But at the end i think everyone would have an amazing experience and the
 owner ship would automatically belong to everyone in the team.
      Anyone Interested?

 Thanks,

 Rajat
May 05 2002