www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

D - New thread test

reply "Vladimir Panteleev" <thecybershadow gmail.com> writes:
Test posting from http://dfeed.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net/discussion/
Dec 05 2011
next sibling parent "Jakob Ovrum" <jakobovrum gmail.com> writes:
On 2011-Dec-05 21:59:49+00:00, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
 Test posting from http://dfeed.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net/discussion/

Dec 05 2011
prev sibling next sibling parent "Kagamin" <spam here.lot> writes:
On 2011-Dec-05 22:02:00+00:00, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
 On 2011-Dec-05 21:59:49+00:00, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
 Test posting from 
 http://dfeed.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net/discussion/


Dec 08 2011
prev sibling next sibling parent "Vladimir Panteleev" <vladimir thecybershadow.net> writes:
On 2011-Dec-08 10:34:46+00:00, Kagamin wrote:
 On 2011-Dec-05 22:02:00+00:00, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
 On 2011-Dec-05 21:59:49+00:00, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
 Test posting from 
 http://dfeed.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net/discussion/



Should be fixed now :)
Dec 08 2011
prev sibling parent "Kagamin" <spam here.lot> writes:
Hmm... Everything seems to work. What's next? "My threads"?
May be, an NNTP interface to the database, so that it could be 
evolved from a web-interface to a newsgroup into a forum with an 
nntp interface?
:3
Dec 08 2011