D - template classes

reply "Daniel Yokomiso" <daniel_yokomiso yahoo.com.br> writes:
Hi,

    When will be template classes available? Right now a simple Pair
template class doesn't work. When I try to compile the following error
occurs: "Assertion failure: '0' on line 809 in file 'func.c'". In func.c we
see "Bug: implement" comment and a assert(0) statement.

    Best regards,
    Daniel Yokomiso.
Nov 08 2002
This one is corrected in 0.50. -Walter

"Daniel Yokomiso" <daniel_yokomiso yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
news:aqg8r4$tev$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi,

     When will be template classes available? Right now a simple Pair
 template class doesn't work. When I try to compile the following error
 occurs: "Assertion failure: '0' on line 809 in file 'func.c'". In func.c

 see "Bug: implement" comment and a assert(0) statement.

     Best regards,
     Daniel Yokomiso.

Nov 19 2002