www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

D - Linux port?

reply Nick Taylor <Nick_member pathlink.com> writes:
What happened to the Linux port of D?  I'm dying to give it a try!
Oct 20 2002
parent reply Burton Radons <loth users.sourceforge.net> writes:
Nick Taylor wrote:
 What happened to the Linux port of D?  I'm dying to give it a try!

Doh right, I need to get Walter to change the link. The real link is: http://www.opend.org/dli/DLinux.html
Oct 20 2002
parent reply Russell Lewis <spamhole-2001-07-16 deming-os.org> writes:
Burton Radons wrote:
 Nick Taylor wrote:
 
 What happened to the Linux port of D?  I'm dying to give it a try!

Doh right, I need to get Walter to change the link. The real link is: http://www.opend.org/dli/DLinux.html

I have been using version 0.1.1 for a while now. It works quite well, though it took me a bit to figure out how to link it with gcc-produced .o files. Burton, is it possible to build & link D-only code? I get errors whenever I omit the -c argument.
Oct 21 2002
parent Burton Radons <loth users.sourceforge.net> writes:
Russell Lewis wrote:
 Burton Radons wrote:
 
 Nick Taylor wrote:

 What happened to the Linux port of D?  I'm dying to give it a try!

Doh right, I need to get Walter to change the link. The real link is: http://www.opend.org/dli/DLinux.html

I have been using version 0.1.1 for a while now. It works quite well, though it took me a bit to figure out how to link it with gcc-produced .o files. Burton, is it possible to build & link D-only code? I get errors whenever I omit the -c argument.

The linker part is Walter's code that I haven't so much as looked at.
Oct 22 2002