D - dmd 0.41 release

reply "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
Implemented new array resizing algorithms.

ftp://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmdalpha.zip
Sep 09 2002
parent reply "Sandor Hojtsy" <hojtsy index.hu> writes:
news:alk4st$1jop$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Implemented new array resizing algorithms.
namely? I was trying to follow the discussion about array resizing, but have seen no final conclusion there.
"Sandor Hojtsy" <hojtsy index.hu> wrote in message
news:alnjbr$2q59$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 news:alk4st$1jop$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Implemented new array resizing algorithms.
namely? I was trying to follow the discussion about array resizing, but have seen
no
 final conclusion there.
It now resizes in place if possible.
Sep 11 2002