D - How generate a .lib from a .dll

reply Juarez Rudsatz <juarez nowhere.com> writes:
How can I generate a .lib from a .dll ?

All .lib I have, dont link with walter link.
the lib is only exported function in dll.
Jul 25 2002
parent reply "Sean L. Palmer" <seanpalmer earthlink.net> writes:
Go to the digitalmars ftp site and look for coff2omf.zip

Sean

"Juarez Rudsatz" <juarez nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:Xns925686E61901Cjuarezcorreiocom 63.105.9.61...
 How can I generate a .lib from a .dll ?

 All .lib I have, dont link with walter link.
 the lib is only exported function in dll.
Jul 31 2002
parent reply Juarez Rudsatz <juarez nowhere.com> writes:
I have downloaded, but it say don't work with dll ?
Are you sure about the utility ?

"Sean L. Palmer" <seanpalmer earthlink.net> wrote in news:ai88dv$7v2$1
 digitaldaemon.com:

 Go to the digitalmars ftp site and look for coff2omf.zip

 Sean
 All .lib I have, dont link with walter link.
 the lib is only exported function in dll.
Jul 31 2002
parent reply "Sean L. Palmer" <seanpalmer earthlink.net> writes:
You said you had the lib files.

Sean

"Juarez Rudsatz" <juarez nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:Xns925CBBC468469juarezcom 63.105.9.61...
 I have downloaded, but it say don't work with dll ?
 Are you sure about the utility ?

 "Sean L. Palmer" <seanpalmer earthlink.net> wrote in news:ai88dv$7v2$1
  digitaldaemon.com:

 Go to the digitalmars ftp site and look for coff2omf.zip

 Sean
 All .lib I have, dont link with walter link.
 the lib is only exported function in dll.
Aug 01 2002
parent reply Juarez Rudsatz <juarez nowhere.com> writes:
Oh ! Yes! Mistake !
But I am not sure the .lib are in coff format. It are in Borland and MS
format. I dont know what is used by Walter compilers.

"Sean L. Palmer" <seanpalmer earthlink.net> wrote in news:aiamtf$675$1
 digitaldaemon.com:

 You said you had the lib files.

 Sean

 "Juarez Rudsatz" <juarez nowhere.com> wrote in message
 news:Xns925CBBC468469juarezcom 63.105.9.61...
 I have downloaded, but it say don't work with dll ?
 Are you sure about the utility ?

 "Sean L. Palmer" <seanpalmer earthlink.net> wrote in news:ai88dv$7v2$1
  digitaldaemon.com:

 Go to the digitalmars ftp site and look for coff2omf.zip

 Sean
 All .lib I have, dont link with walter link.
 the lib is only exported function in dll.
Aug 01 2002
"Juarez Rudsatz" <juarez nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:Xns925D84B5EE974juarezcorreiocom 63.105.9.61...
 Oh ! Yes! Mistake !
 But I am not sure the .lib are in coff format. It are in Borland and MS
 format. I dont know what is used by Walter compilers.
Borland uses OMF format, Microsoft uses COFF format. Digital Mars uses OMF format.
Aug 01 2002