D - SDL problems

reply "Robert M. Münch" <robert.muench robertmuench.de> writes:
Hi, after trying to get TinyPTC to work (BTW: I got TinyPTC to work with
DMC) I now had a look at the SDL stuff. I tried to compile the test files. I
get the following error:

[d:\develop\dmd\samples\sdl]dmd testbitmap.d
testbitmap.d(22): expression expected, not '>'

The line contains a XYZ->ABC expression. Is the -> operator no longer
supported? What's the problem here?

--
Robert M. Münch
IT & Management Freelancer
next sibling parent Pavel Minayev <evilone omen.ru> writes:
On Sat=2C 29 Jun 2002 16=3A06=3A30 +0200 =22Robert M=2E M=FCnch=22
=3Crobert=2Emuench=40robertmuench=2Ede=3E wrote=3A

=3E The line contains a XYZ-=3EABC expression=2E Is the -=3E operator no longer
=3E supported=3F What's the problem here=3F

D doesn't have the -=3E operator=2C =2E should be used instead=2E Earlier
versions still supported -=3E=2C the latest doesn't=2E Just do a simple
search&replace for all source code files=2C it should do=2E I should
upload the updated version to the site=2C soon=2E
Jun 29 2002
prev sibling parent "anderson" <anderson firestar.com.au> writes:
At a guess the problem is that "->" is no longer supported, change it to a
"." instead.

news:afkebu$1ss4$1 digitaldaemon.com...