D - D3D

reply "Sean L. Palmer" <seanpalmer earthlink.net> writes:
I have a small D app running which uses Direct3D to draw some triangles.  :)

Sean
Jun 08 2002
parent reply "Matthew Wilson" <dmd synesis.com.au> writes:
Excellent. Can we see some source? One of my current clients is a games
company doing lots of 3D, and I've been attempting to proselytise D to them,
so this could help ...

Matthew

"Sean L. Palmer" <seanpalmer earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:adubbn$1p8v$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I have a small D app running which uses Direct3D to draw some triangles.

 Sean

Jun 08 2002
parent reply "Sean L. Palmer" <seanpalmer earthlink.net> writes:
Here is what I have now.  But haven't worked on it enough yet it still sucks
like that other demo (these are meant as fairly minimal skeleton apps)

I will post more as I work on the demos also.

However I don't think this is enough to win them over for you on D  ;)  Most
games they want on consoles because that's where the money is, and there's
no D compiler for consoles (yet)

Sean

"Matthew Wilson" <dmd synesis.com.au> wrote in message
news:adum9h$23bh$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 Excellent. Can we see some source? One of my current clients is a games
 company doing lots of 3D, and I've been attempting to proselytise D to

 so this could help ...

 Matthew

 "Sean L. Palmer" <seanpalmer earthlink.net> wrote in message
 news:adubbn$1p8v$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I have a small D app running which uses Direct3D to draw some triangles.

 Sean

Jun 09 2002
next sibling parent <Default> <<Default>_member pathlink.com> writes:
Thanks!!! <a href="http://furniture10.net/">furniture</a> Very nice site.I enjoy
being here.

Thanks!!! <a href="http://furniture10.net/">furniture</a> Very nice site.I
enjoy being here.