D - mem, mem.mark etc

reply andy <acoliver apache.org> writes:
Hi,

The definition for the mem object is not provided in the front end code.
  I was wondering if there was a description available.  Is this the
garbage collector?

-Andy
Jun 02 2002
There isn't much to it. Attached.

"andy" <acoliver apache.org> wrote in message
news:3CFAAECF.1030808 apache.org...
 Hi,

 The definition for the mem object is not provided in the front end code.
   I was wondering if there was a description available.  Is this the
 garbage collector?

 -Andy

Jun 03 2002
parent andy <acoliver apache.org> writes:
Ahh cool.  See what you mean.  Thanks.