D - TinyPTC

reply "Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> writes:
Okay, so I've got the GDI version working here already, VFW
one requires extern(Windows) function pointers and DirectDraw
one is really huge (since a large part of ddraw.h has to be
translated)... now should I release what I have? Also, there
is a voxel landscape renderer sample there, written in D.
Feb 08 2002
next sibling parent "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
I'm getting close to getting the function pointer thing working. Perhaps
it's best to wait so your package will be complete.

"Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> wrote in message
news:a41jq3$2qag$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Okay, so I've got the GDI version working here already, VFW
 one requires extern(Windows) function pointers and DirectDraw
 one is really huge (since a large part of ddraw.h has to be
 translated)... now should I release what I have? Also, there
 is a voxel landscape renderer sample there, written in D.
Feb 08 2002
prev sibling parent reply "Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> writes:
TinyPTC with GDI & VFW support (no DirectDraw yet, sorry)
is ready. Grab it from http://d.villagersonline.com!
Feb 09 2002
parent "Robert W. Cunningham" <rwc_2001 yahoo.com> writes:
Pavel Minayev wrote:

 TinyPTC with GDI & VFW support (no DirectDraw yet, sorry)
 is ready. Grab it from http://d.villagersonline.com!
Well, it seems I'll finally have to stop pontificating and start programming in D. This just dovetails too nicely with some of what I'm doing anyway at work. Thanks, Pavel! -BobC
Feb 10 2002