D - Is D ported to FreeBSD

reply FreeBSD_User <FreeBSD_User_member pathlink.com> writes:
I was wondering how people have gotten along with D compiler on FreeBSD.  I
would like to give D ago on my FreeBSD R5.1 box, any comments would be helpful
:)
Jun 17 2004
next sibling parent "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"FreeBSD_User" <FreeBSD_User_member pathlink.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:cas7u4$103o$1 digitaldaemon.com
| I was wondering how people have gotten along with D compiler on FreeBSD.
| would like to give D ago on my FreeBSD R5.1 box, any comments would be
helpful
| :)

(cross posting from the old ng)
I remember someone once said there's Linux emulation on FreeBSD, but I
wouldn't know since I've never used it. However, if there's one, you can
download DMD and see how it goes.
Also you can use gdc, which is the gcc D compiler.

-----------------------
Carlos Santander Bernal
Jun 17 2004
prev sibling parent "Matthew" <admin stlsoft.dot.dot.dot.dot.org> writes:
This group is obsolete. You need to post on the
news://news.digitalmars.com/digitalmars.D group

"FreeBSD_User" <FreeBSD_User_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cas7u4$103o$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I was wondering how people have gotten along with D compiler on FreeBSD.  I
 would like to give D ago on my FreeBSD R5.1 box, any comments would be helpful
 :)
Jun 22 2004