D - slashdotted again...

reply Alix Pexton <Alix thedjournal.com> writes:
The OSNews article has just been plugged on slashdot, prepare for a new
influx...

Alix...

--
            Alix Pexton
Webmaster - http://www.theDjournal.com

            Alix theDjournal.com
Apr 19 2004
next sibling parent reply resistor mac.com writes:
Holy crap...  I got slashdotted!?!

Owen

In article <c60iqv$2tai$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Alix Pexton says...
The OSNews article has just been plugged on slashdot, prepare for a new
influx...

Alix...

--
            Alix Pexton
Webmaster - http://www.theDjournal.com

            Alix theDjournal.com
Apr 19 2004
parent John Reimer <jjreimer telus.net> writes:
resistor mac.com wrote:
 Holy crap...  I got slashdotted!?!

 Owen

Heh.... yeah, you sure did get slashdotted. That article seems to have the highest comment count in the group at slashdot.org.
Apr 19 2004
prev sibling parent reply Jan Knepper <jan smartsoft.us> writes:
Alix Pexton wrote:
 The OSNews article has just been plugged on slashdot, prepare for a new
 influx...

Yeah! Turned off the lights in the studio... The router is giving enough light to work with at the moment! Jan -- ManiaC++ Jan Knepper But as for me and my household, we shall use Mozilla... www.mozilla.org
Apr 19 2004
next sibling parent John Reimer <jjreimer telus.net> writes:
Jan Knepper wrote:

 Alix Pexton wrote:

 The OSNews article has just been plugged on slashdot, prepare for a
 new influx...
Yeah! Turned off the lights in the studio... The router is giving enough light to work with at the moment! Jan
So the newsgroup activity is keeping your house lit again? :-). Seems server access is slowing quite a bit too.
"Jan Knepper" <jan smartsoft.us> wrote in message
news:c612dd$tlg$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Alix Pexton wrote:
 The OSNews article has just been plugged on slashdot, prepare for a new
 influx...
Yeah! Turned off the lights in the studio... The router is giving enough light to work with at the moment!
I think you're going to have to hook that Corvette engine onto your server again!
Apr 19 2004