D - [docs]

reply C <dont respond.com> writes:
Someone brought this up , there doesnt appear to be a section describing=
 =

the ( much cooler ) class ( T ) { } template syntax ?

Just a nit-pick, but we want to encourage good style ;)

Southernplayalisticadillamuzik,

-- =

D Newsgroup.
Mar 26 2004
next sibling parent J C Calvarese <jcc7 cox.net> writes:
C wrote:
 Someone brought this up , there doesnt appear to be a section describing
 the ( much cooler ) class ( T ) { } template syntax ?

 Just a nit-pick, but we want to encourage good style ;)
I assume from talking about the technique mentioned here: http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?D/20999 And demonstrated here: http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?D/22767 I can't find any formal documentation for it either.

 Southernplayalisticadillamuzik,
-- Justin http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/
"C" <dont respond.com> wrote in message news:opr5hxflutehmtou localhost...
 Someone brought this up , there doesnt appear to be a section describing
 the ( much cooler ) class ( T ) { } template syntax ?
I thought I'd written it in, but I guess not, or I misplaced it. Arggh.
Mar 26 2004