D - DIDE

reply "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
Is DIDE usable with the latest version of DMD ?

Phill.
Mar 25 2004
parent reply "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
Its ok, the answer is yes.

"Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> wrote in message
news:c3u52a$31ei$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Is DIDE usable with the latest version of DMD ?

 Phill.
Mar 25 2004
parent reply C <dont respond.com> writes:
<shameless plug>

Yes it uses .81.  New features for next release ( in about a week )

-Unicode save/load support
-Code pages for UTF-8, Shift-JIS
-Re-written compile driver, user entered compilation options for file =

extensions
-Capture Output for tools
-Line number / Folding Margins display options
-Macros ( not 100%, still implementing find / replace )
-More lua interfaces
-DLL option fixed ( thanks to burton , parsing OMF files is beyond me :S=
 )
-Cleaner interface
-Icon choice for code browser
-Readonly fixed
-'File Modified' dialog, reloads files modified outside the IDE
-Parameter section for projects
-Fixed Find and Replace not re-loading all files
-Command history for find , scripts and macros

</shameless plug>