D - BUG - Compiler crash with alias of template.

reply "news.digitalmars.com" <jcesar phreaker.net> writes:
If the alias definition is put after the template definition everything
compiles nicely.

Tested on Fedora Linux, Win98 and Win2k with DMD 0.81.

--
Julio César Carrascal Urquijo.

begin 666 bug.d

-86EN*"D-"GL-"GT-" ``
`
end
Mar 23 2004
parent reply larry cowan <larry_member pathlink.com> writes:
What b64 are you using?  I get "Error: Invalid base64 character '['" right away.

In article <c3phsi$17ui$1 digitaldaemon.com>, news.digitalmars.com says...
If the alias definition is put after the template definition everything
compiles nicely.

Tested on Fedora Linux, Win98 and Win2k with DMD 0.81.

--
Julio César Carrascal Urquijo.

begin 666 bug.d

-86EN*"D-"GL-"GT-" ``
`
end
Mar 23 2004
parent reply Julio César Carrascal Urquijo <Julio_member pathlink.com> writes:
Just Outlook Express. I'll post it again using the web interface.

In article <c3pnhj$1ih2$1 digitaldaemon.com>, larry cowan says...
What b64 are you using?  I get "Error: Invalid base64 character '['" right away.

In article <c3phsi$17ui$1 digitaldaemon.com>, news.digitalmars.com says...
If the alias definition is put after the template definition everything
compiles nicely.

Tested on Fedora Linux, Win98 and Win2k with DMD 0.81.

--
Julio César Carrascal Urquijo.

begin 666 bug.d

-86EN*"D-"GL-"GT-" ``
`
end
begin 0644 bug.d ` end
Mar 23 2004
parent reply larry cowan <larry_member pathlink.com> writes:
Same problem.  It changed in the last 3 chars of the short line near the end,
but still has many invalid chars for me.  Why b64 something like this anyway?
Does it have some web-ugly binary in it?

begin 666 bug.d

-86EN*"D-"GL-"GT-" ``
`
end
begin 0644 bug.d ` end
Mar 23 2004
parent reply "news.digitalmars.com" <jcesar phreaker.net> writes:
Yea, you'r right. Here's the code.

alias Template!(Class) ClassTemplate;

class Class {}
struct Template(T1) {}

//alias Template!(Class) ClassTemplate;

void main()

That's it, although the files seem fine here. I supouse Microsoft's base64
isn't the standard bas64 algo. I wonder why?