D - D Wiki - NewProjects and DTL pages

reply "Matthew" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
Could someone with Wiki expertise tell me how to set up, or preferably just
do it (pretty please), pages for NewProjects and DTL, in the same vein as
the Phobos page?

Cheers

--
Matthew Wilson

Synesis Software; Custom Software Solutions
    (www.synesis.com.au)
Contributing editor, C/C++ Users Journal
    (www.synesis.com.au/articles.html#columns)
STLSoft moderator
    (http://www.stlsoft.org)
Mar 23 2004
next sibling parent reply Helmut Leitner <helmut.leitner wikiservice.at> writes:
Matthew wrote:
 Could someone with Wiki expertise tell me how to set up, or preferably just
 do it (pretty please), pages for NewProjects and DTL, in the same vein as
 the Phobos page?
Do you mean HowToCreateNewPages? -- Helmut Leitner leitner hls.via.at Graz, Austria www.hls-software.com
Mar 23 2004
next sibling parent Helmut Leitner <helmut.leitner wikiservice.at> writes:
Helmut Leitner wrote:

 Matthew wrote:
 Could someone with Wiki expertise tell me how to set up, or preferably just
 do it (pretty please), pages for NewProjects and DTL, in the same vein as
 the Phobos page?
Do you mean HowToCreateNewPages?
<http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?WikiHelp/HowToCreateNewPages> -- Helmut Leitner leitner hls.via.at Graz, Austria www.hls-software.com
Mar 23 2004
prev sibling parent reply "Matthew" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
"Helmut Leitner" <helmut.leitner wikiservice.at> wrote in message
news:40603380.7AAC8BFC wikiservice.at...
 Matthew wrote:
 Could someone with Wiki expertise tell me how to set up, or preferably
just
 do it (pretty please), pages for NewProjects and DTL, in the same vein
as
 the Phobos page?
Do you mean HowToCreateNewPages?
LOL!
Mar 23 2004
parent reply "Matthew" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
Sorry, I still don't see how I can get to any such page from the Phobos Wiki
page.

news:c3pd93$vpj$1 digitaldaemon.com...
parent J C Calvarese <jcc7 cox.net> writes:
Matthew wrote:
 Sorry, I still don't see how I can get to any such page from the Phobos Wiki
 page.
I added this to the Phobos page: '''Project Page:''' DTemplateLibrary The wiki automagically turns DTemplateLibrary into a hyperlink to the DTemplateLibrary page. (''' means bold for the uninitiated.) A person can try this stuff out in the sandbox (http://www.wikiservice.at/d/wiki.cgi?TestPage) if they want to practice first. HTH -- Justin http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/
Mar 23 2004
prev sibling parent larry cowan <larry_member pathlink.com> writes:
I don't have a lot of wiki experience, but a little.  Any time you use a word
which is Capitalized in more than one place (like "WikiWikiPage") without
<nowiki>...</nowiki> wrapped around it, you create a link if the page exists, or
if not, it comes up with an underscored "?" after the word, and you can step on
that to automatically start a new page.  So add it into the Phobos page as a new
project "DTemplateLibrary" (maybe just "DTL" will do it, but I think it requires
interspersed upper and lower case).  After you create the new page, the link
will automatically fill and point to it, underlining the word and dropping the
"?".

In article <c3p3tk$h8e$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Matthew says...