D - Is anyone planning to do a library like MFC?

reply Raiko <phantom2023 hotmail.com> writes:
Topic :).

Maybe call it DFC :P
Mar 19 2004
next sibling parent reply "Matthew" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
Do you mean fat, slow and buggy? ;)

Seriously, though, there are efforts to make windowing platforms.

"Raiko" <phantom2023 hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:c3eqp0$1kn9$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Topic :).

 Maybe call it DFC :P

Mar 19 2004
next sibling parent reply satelliittipupu <satelliittipupu_member pathlink.com> writes:
"Mathew" wrote
Seriously, though, there are efforts to make windowing platforms.

Hopefully those efforts will get webpages soon. I really might be interested in this D thing. And I also have to believe you on the multiple inheritance thing and just stop using it.
"Raiko" <phantom2023 hotmail.com> wrote in message
 Maybe call it DFC :P

Please no :). Whatever the name will be it would be quite cool to do the following thigs: -be almost API compatible with Gtkmm (a C++ widget toolkit). Ofcourse the API should be changed in the parts where D syntax differs from C++. I think it still could be made mostly the same. If the APIs were nearly the same, that would make it easy to learn and port. -it could use OpenGL for all the graphics rendering. This would hopefully make it visually stunning much in the way that OS X is now. All kinds of great animation possibilities, transparency, and ofcourse hardware accelerated. -every file should be XML (where possible) -screen should be resolution independent, measures should be in centimetres. some questions: -Can I use SDL and OpenGL from within a D program already in the current compiler version? The D reference says that C functions can be called directly, so it seems to me that it should be possible... -Is it possible to wrap or use C++ libraries within D? If not, then why is it so? Could there be some programs made to convert the C++ code to D? Maybe, if there were enough people (or atleast a few) interested in making a whole desktop environment/operating system with the D language, then maybe we should give it a try. I'm not sure if this attachment I've put here comes through, but it's a quick mock-up I made for a new look for a desktop environment. This happens to be an old version, where the scrollbars are quite ugly, but I've made some modifications to them already, and they look much better in the latest version. Well, maybe I'm just dreaming here (as you can see from the date I've put into the picture), but this might be an interesting to project to work with in my free time. I really haven't tried to make any D code yet, but it seems it's very easy to learn.
Mar 19 2004

try DUI at (someone that looked at gtkmm prefered DUI) http://dui.sourceforge.net (of course DUI needs more developers

I believe I've heard about SDL for D (might be wrong) DUI (linux version only) include GtkGlExt http://dui.sourceforge.net/glExtension.html The D reference says that C functions can be called directly,
 so it seems to me that it should be possible...
 -Is it possible to wrap or use C++ libraries within D?

nope.
 If not, then why is it
 so?

I believe it's explaing on the D web pages.
 Could there be some programs made to convert the C++ code to D?

There is swig for D. I don't think anyone used it yet.

 Maybe, if there were enough people (or atleast a few) interested in making a
 whole desktop environment/operating system with the D language, then maybe we
 should give it a try. I'm not sure if this attachment I've put here comes
 through, but it's a quick mock-up I made for a new look for a desktop
 environment.

I started a windows manager quite a few year ago (maybe 1998, C++) It would be nice to have a D desktop but I have enough project already. (check also leds, my IDE for linux (windows version is promissed...) http://leds.sourceforge.net ) (leds is a DUI application) but you wouldn't like my ideas on the desktop anyway (jugging by the picture attached) 1 - horizontal bars are evil (menu bars are fine) 2 - desktop icons are the worst mistake since windows 3.1
 This happens to be an old version, where the scrollbars are quite
 ugly, but I've made some modifications to them already, and they look much
 better in the latest version.

It's all about the looks, you're right.

Don't need trying, just do ahead and do it. there is also an efford to port SWT http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=1 (I'm not iterest in other toolkits that are windows centric) Ant
Mar 19 2004
next sibling parent reply Ant <duitoolkit yahoo.ca> writes:
I started some tools to automate the gtk wrapping on D so DUI it will be easyer to finish and keep up to date. Ant PS Brad, John, Seems that leds and DUI suck up all the time I had to DWT, sorry about that:( that's the nature of volunteer development: I do what I feel like... I'm still iterested in making leds understand java, that might help because java to D conversion is the first step there.
Mar 19 2004
parent John Reimer <jjreimer telus.net> writes:
 Brad, John,
 Seems that leds and DUI suck up all the time I had to DWT,
 sorry about that:( that's the nature of volunteer
 development: I do what I feel like...
 I'm still iterested in making leds understand java,
 that might help because java to D conversion is the
 first step there.

Understandable... We'll be getting more into to it soon, I'm sure. I'm too busy right now to put much effort into. By April things should change. Brad seems pretty busy too. I'm still interested in the project, though. I'm sure we'll be able to get your help at some point. Later, John
Mar 19 2004
 http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=3D1

[...]

 it's very
 easy to learn.

Don't need trying, just do ahead and do it. there is also an efford to port SWT http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=3D1 (I'm not iterest in other toolkits that are windows centric) Ant

-- = D Newsgroup.
Mar 19 2004
parent reply Ant <duitoolkit yahoo.ca> writes:
 (I'm not iterest in other toolkits that are windows centric)

Very cool site , does someone want to post its release to the NG (new topic) ?

oops, wasn't this suppose to be public yet? :} Ant
Mar 19 2004
next sibling parent reply Andrew Edwards <remove_ridimz remove_yahoo.com> writes:
 (I'm not iterest in other toolkits that are windows centric)

Very cool site , does someone want to post its release to the NG (new topic) ?

oops, wasn't this suppose to be public yet? :}

That will cause any problems (just generate visitors)...its pretty good so far.
 Ant

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/
Mar 19 2004
parent reply Andrew Edwards <remove_ridimz remove_yahoo.com> writes:
On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:02:43 -0500, Andrew Edwards
 (I'm not iterest in other toolkits that are windows centric)

Very cool site , does someone want to post its release to the NG (new topic) ?

oops, wasn't this suppose to be public yet? :}

That will cause any problems (just generate visitors)...its pretty good so far.

I can see I'm having a few problems of my own. read the above comment as: "That should not cause any porblems"
Mar 19 2004
parent C <dont respond.com> writes:
   "That should not cause any porblems"

 On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:02:43 -0500, Andrew Edwards =

 <remove_ridimz remove_yahoo.com> wrote:

 (I'm not iterest in other toolkits that are windows centric)

Very cool site , does someone want to post its release to the NG (n=

 topic) ?

oops, wasn't this suppose to be public yet? :}

That will cause any problems (just generate visitors)...its pretty go=

 so far.

prev sibling parent John Reimer <jjreimer telus.net> writes:

 oops, wasn't this suppose to be public yet? :}

 Ant

You blabbed! LOL! I think Brad was waiting for the appropriate time. The site isn't ready, but it's getting there. :-)
Mar 19 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent reply "C. Sauls" <ibisbasenji yahoo.com> writes:
I'm personally crossing my fingers that somebody will take up the
challenge to port wxWidgets over to D... and if they don't, I might just
do it myself, except I'd have to recruit somebody to do the X/GTK+ and
Mac portions of the code.  (Closest I've ever come to writing GTK+ code
is writing Scheme scripts for GIMP...)

Nice mock-up, by the way.  Although it reminds me quite a bit of MacOS
X... I'm betting that was no accident.  :)

While I'm thinking of this (and since most of my wxWidgets work has been
with wxPython) has anybody tried hooking up Python's C interface to D?
That could have potential.

-C. Sauls
-Invironz
Mar 19 2004
parent satelliittipupu <satelliittipupu_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <c3f89p$2cff$1 digitaldaemon.com>, C. Sauls says...
Nice mock-up, by the way.  Although it reminds me quite a bit of MacOS
X... I'm betting that was no accident.  :)

No. It wasn't an accident. Although I don't use it in a daily basis, I think the OS X is very good in doing things simple. And it looks quite nice (although it's much too colourfull and it has those annoying colourgradients). I'm glad you liked it. Propably there will be many people who will dislike my design, but I personally think that even Gnome is too much of a windows copy. I still have to say as my defence that this isn't "the ultimate and final design" for a desktop. It's just something to give a visual representation of the direction I'd like the opensource movement to go.
Mar 19 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent Stephan Wienczny <wienczny web.de> writes:
See inline comments.

satelliittipupu wrote:
 -it could use OpenGL for all the graphics rendering. This would hopefully make
 it visually stunning much in the way that OS X is now. All kinds of great
 animation possibilities, transparency, and ofcourse hardware accelerated.
 -every file should be XML (where possible)
 -screen should be resolution independent, measures should be in centimetres.

It was already talked about using OpenGL for graphics rendering. Have a look.

A lib can be found here: http://badmama.com.au/~anderson/JA's_D_Page.html http://user.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~s31552/wp/d/porting.html
 -Is it possible to wrap or use C++ libraries within D? If not, then why is it
 so? Could there be some programs made to convert the C++ code to D?

Its possible but not easy...
 Maybe, if there were enough people (or atleast a few) interested in making a
 whole desktop environment/operating system with the D language, then maybe we
 should give it a try. I'm not sure if this attachment I've put here comes
 through, but it's a quick mock-up I made for a new look for a desktop
 environment. This happens to be an old version, where the scrollbars are quite
 ugly, but I've made some modifications to them already, and they look much
 better in the latest version.

An Dernel project has been started and basics are working. I'm interested in building a new os, too.
Mar 19 2004
prev sibling parent reply Bastiaan Veelo <Bastiaan.N.Veelo ntnu.no> writes:
satelliittipupu wrote:
"Mathew" wrote
[...]

Would this enable vector based screen captures? That would be really cool for printed user manuals and reports. Bastiaan.
Mar 23 2004
parent reply satelliittipupu <satelliittipupu_member pathlink.com> writes:
 could be made mostly the same. If the APIs were nearly the same, that would
make
 it easy to learn and port.
 -it could use OpenGL for all the graphics rendering. This would hopefully make
 it visually stunning much in the way that OS X is now. All kinds of great
 animation possibilities, transparency, and ofcourse hardware accelerated.
 -every file should be XML (where possible)
 -screen should be resolution independent, measures should be in centimetres.

Would this enable vector based screen captures? That would be really cool for printed user manuals and reports. Bastiaan.

Propably. Ofcourse all pictures would still be, in pixels. But all the windowing elements should be vectors. It will propably take alot of time, before anything like this can be implemented. jonas
Mar 23 2004
parent Ilya Minkov <minkov cs.tum.edu> writes:
satelliittipupu schrieb:

 Propably. Ofcourse all pictures would still be, in pixels. But all the
windowing
 elements should be vectors.
 It will propably take alot of time, before anything like this can be
 implemented.

By that time, OpenGL would be possibly a good target. Right now, it's very bad for subnotebooks, where 3D acceleration either doesn't work correctly when it's running on internal power only (like some Transmeta+ATI based machines), or it can drain the battery within 1/10th of its normal running time (like my SIS here). I think it's also bad for more powerful laptops. -eye
Mar 23 2004
prev sibling parent satelliittipupu <satelliittipupu_member pathlink.com> writes:
MAP>%V4IS[=/YBPO-Q >\\N<O7/KXZL76^OK5^HVW+Y_W.MU;M^\\?G!W?F'I
MRK7KSYZN[G]O3<_,;F\T\\72C[T=T3(DD8_1!("Q*TXN8F`1-F"5X*CZ,:M&
MN[3!K8!Z<;\OV==7N6?=%$-P/T,G`/*P"X""/1Y>$&G?S/!#$I-CQ:G\F_>-
MF]4YTQIAB2'T!Z,*(_ETJ:JZN?FEU\/?$H.')M?FU0S0$D`'H$#L!&3Z+>D/
MQ>F1%,`-^8& MEKOUAK%4\E4,A639*^P``.M-8'MMN&H/:JL'M4F](OLWI-1
MVA"5`*`HE0"`L($%6_9#2_XLJPGI\D=A)7^_:L&Z. 9+_L<%A[%+CHE$`J$6
MI?CX*0![U]+31!1&OWOG`5-*!Z$/*A!4?"!J6+ P)IH8X\(86;ETY<ZM_X2M
M_ ##PB :-<8H&UVY])'H  A2::L5A+[G=N8ZKT[OO3.M-<I.M WM3-/>GL?W
MG2.#T#6-NOD`/A#DI=5NZ)QI#O8!)=\S($3>^YD_ 1D6PN(4Q-I=9B8'^)D<
M[V*]#ZN'W2.S7+GV`.`C00,1W0?Q#JSTGH==) ZI\KY^Z4_^,/#471Y`C#$(
M'2<A4",8(R) J$(PD6=9!'"?:]H21?H.VJ9\YT#[%IRW#PL-`,Q(3^=%&?D<
MV*8MGBWT"MP,)GF8$ `JV!$,B>9N)-R:'#DX!)T&]DC^(`P7L8[$7^X`B.C-
MLFSH/-#.(66U_WRM\=-H'4G$+F1'L4L53/>EGV^6'J]_7IC,%#%4+61*JB(K
MNC8TGDA,Q./"^(V-V!Y^^C [ECR>2N&^\XOZ7P)F+QBY=K)3\O,/-_;<E*%A
M#6FJ:KG[JN"O'4MR.QBDCT.=]G\7,56=CAEG9V97/O1:!1Y6Y*O34[/[1BK$
M$%Q>3.EN=N+%^W=O5M=LEG*RFKZ430_+DLGP7 +(I 0V`4C'XX,8-RQ+-\VY
MF<FO1'J[:\SK2)/AM_3&#RVEM$FJBFOJ*8.Q\LXV:2 5!1_*^#X``= I0ZU6
MKU3*-HU*CYM;WXW;BZ6;M_1T1C$,TXOL*)6*VE",M(A]7!PX>+A0W*3Y#=2L
MVC_P]N,&]>BRMSC\GP+L^1]VVM,=.=WAD^[WD?(Q ;0] RDYJKOD:S3.YXK8
M1Q4)"Z F[-WZMNSL`6-W^8#*JH*HI0W&,)*2F?W%W,:Q4Z=S:ZO;Q?S%A6LK
MRTLC8\FC)^:_Y7//'BU?N7[CZ;VEY,34N<L+KY[<GSMS/I_[TFS4,6#-:JJ2
ML^RT%W:3E^/)NNDAP1Z%IT%ZX7Z(QOU"'["8YBDD>/)S04B`6RR.BMH'H,#E
MA+(DP29FD]G4R]?K6S]*8ZE,NX6->MJ_9^P10 J%0KELGQ*CSG _:J&Z!349
M9-BQ(0FVDB`/.6^;Z0\"!1?D8I,[=Q]`JYK0LPE=5P<&W./+21J( OM(T"E[
MS`4AX''.'X_ZT,YS1(<M=SK NF2`<F`U!/*!=0E"O;\4Q$H)GI-P=R/^2[=1
MHD YGS+*/8KJ2N/LA5`8**4 )(V&'95?`K!W];Q-`V'X[NS$^7"IG51M44+;
M"*0*J4("00<&&!`2`Q*P=>`?L/%/&%E9V9FH2A$(5*ET`$216BA5:4I1FJ;Y
ML!W[?)SMV#[;ERB(9B-#AN2<<WSVW?N\[W//(P*^?E(8*9(8^S_IY)4DJ'E/
M5.]P-C;S441D/P?'R2L$`Y$JP:#87?#4\1FHX*GTQ$GD45*01P&*Q1.>':_
M$VGB7F") >XA8\=C2_1ZP985E)0<(2#_;G,T0T&X:]9?\V%$^3X\81>*L"I`
M#)ICZ301\A?CMAMX?24BYK#0&2C*LITF"3P,G(C2A)(I>58J.&".,0"#O7HP
MZ G`9_S'[!>2_MULB,_ A_A6!!`*4<%$W>/TUB%R7E$V#ZHZ=M2735^FS;!P
M53,6%)E.MQT3:W2:IE&O8Z`)/AXW?W;T+\?-N^5)VKZ+<=?6]6;[776GCE&Y
M,#%?+%94E4[P6_7ZJ^VM"QGT84^;510Z):<$843L;>B>'AB!,+_ : M*XFCC
M+>+WE1/%0C9[5;%^E.>W][YR&T]F,S-R7A20+_<9`E6$<6MBNGGSMG:P1[8^
MZ41<KQJ3HG#C[)3=6R$(O49M&R""Y;1$^Y+3:1-CS33I4!8D1)$^A6T9 H:$
MFB[MV_2*\%W3T'6=WC._] ]5]6(V#703-%LV#?T=BU;#H$W&%3(V#K]_PT^?
M'#YZG,_+.=I=JW72:75*LW.TC65U'5<G3(!6S] :C?PMFUA0E. ;3,-_D\']
M_QH:BX8E="B 0<B6>$Z[ 6BSXQH.^^:\1_#LNRED580I;VZT'2B*$+0,8UPM
MTON:KDI3I1F]W5Q_LW+K_M+R\V>+=QXL7+[V>6/MZ*A^:?'Z^]?+`A+G%JYL
M;JR5*I7]W1VZ.&8A\80UQ%/?`!#LN'4>,4XP14!?&5#`R/D$IJ'<N)]-Y,><
MO-B 'PRP"^A'\O$7UC#ZYZ&+<,%S<Y2Y?*YR;OKEZMK#I7N.3Y<;_7L_Y=$$
M&HU&K58C3 9#<,4!3-(5A):-,O03>(+HN$(;I;)02_4``.G5`4"Z_7OWQ>K;
MXAE950ORV) D20-GB2%Y04'B_Z^.Y6X('K)QW`<BQK3A`8R^?Y";*.'G[\&`
MN +_$, 5 671*^%+%86<:IC<T,[Q#V"_^2,`>U?3VD00AF=V9C??:TR:5E._
M2&T*XD&%>E)0\"IZU%/O_ W_ />>!`_B102O'E0$02TMU5!IU-IH4Y)V8YK/
MW61WG-U-=F<_LNG!YF0 (80LF9!A\CSO^SSO UTO#E7WQ,$!B`7331T]#$P-
ML_1"D)$`L=X7XFTR>+VY (E^\ 00#]Z/,'+U3!"/V,FX$#))("9/0`C8G3AB
MZ9W,UUWZ?M:JZ[0F$PKE5577X>BYO\9",>,AYH;6`I,26'AZ8!=T]7G<86&F
MN&CXJ[G3Q^QQ2 1XK!_L\69'Y'+`9SR_W7TP'YAD8#<N=]()3^%_2`;\.(R]
M4:#'N0L93A+L&!Y9^+=TE';NF,U)H-,:,TP)\/<0_T/<?"&3^5`N/]TJ+\W-
M"AQ'T1 BH"PKV4 X9&`O>BO\:;VM2-6N3%%9RSBU7U>D=]4:_1I1#EU+)^^<
MFKXLBLU>7^K)7[>*SPM*$G,7X^%[)Y-B6%C^7I8ZG20]E/6*XOCUKPF]^L<O
M$T`YJT?_*3TCM_+P4(:BC1C/3T4BM[+'*_5TH['O>L]L+#HG)F1#XP>=BE1C
M)A=>CXOJQOK^3K'=[]:[0`S%RYVNRH2%TXW55 E/^B$<BQ S80'/RX( &X4X
M>A;PT&T*"R(`.O[C].*NIAWL[79E2 "(K" KGS[GSN<I(9"-.T7V]`Y`7SRF
M;WM!`*5M;77EQY7%L_0D^UW:SLR<T. "]$G_VJ#D4"MA0I>DVY9DF!*) F&,
M^P__)W+3!^H3.%Z_X/8(ZOMADH.\K$R5*(*I4*2J)V>K$$&$!;K\YD$](29W
M2C^CT5AJ)EO;JQ0W"K>7'KQZ\6SATM7%ZS=?/EF^<??^N5R^LOOK3&X!\$*[
MU4(8=^J-+-3""!U)S<($[T[IA1,>#C`6A#9^XJ#M_25VQ!\,P/T P`?L#/RR
M!F.Z*O=LR=LIR(#>U&&O+L (`=#HOQAE:.%P]'1V^LW[M<W-;_/Y>47I614$
M15&:S:8D2?0)QT6,)JM*-R#E<FJ;D(ZQ<`P:NNT`B1#$4!]S`-G3X>6'CQY#
MM95.Y]+IJ7A"Y'G>;>'U*<##$;N)^,F$?*_U#9<%?M>"$1/] 5^Q/+BE$%3.
M`RQ#'-<E&$'I#U?R)R"H%^%)%PZ8)N3M)#`7LM-EP5\!V+N:UR:".#HS^Y%-
MFJ9)34K2J*VEBJ( 5#!0HB!XT9-X\*3 '^#?(WH2O(B"'KS8XE70TAZ*6C]:
MTI1:*=CVT":[66=W,L[L)MN9W6T;P?9D"+DD.UEV)Y/WWOS>^ZE[[ZU3&9U+
M,3XPGM;`2($^#))S )QI)4-Y(#&-P,LK\7O^>:0 __,>4J<1"4#(^0%BWG_G
M726(O:?`)P^!"5C.KPG8HG`UA$A-?T3&B27CB0=7_8!_&K;J1HVV 6[-3UCM
M)!')%#(&$".AV3"--[R*2[APT6&(+?BH7V[.)JGXW1\`%/OORDUV0;CF)Z"
M\;D]$E6E-+P5$!'^=Y?*`QW#8#=T-+ R$O0/RI!$:><0/`!L0$/3;HR/OZW5
M'GY;O3M6SJ>XU57%**NK#I\BW$Y:*6;'LJF:94VO;>PT.C85UQ-';D^4)T?S
M%FF;B!/6-#*J1JXV4V\V\,6KHT"'G]:VU[_ 3<MB[,)0U0-%>C9,R32**738
MT.'C%CB";ZF;L$<3<""M\$8-AE$FY,JI\:F%[7;7%\0>(^D^]O0U5U4H3NA.
M2\4FN#[[$MNM]DYCLC*1/UN9?O5:9X`;*;^)V[$#0;#IM'4%:)ZZJ7B6;H52
MSO>\*:IXDFKOJ`<BWIV38?7M]173-`%QDWWI^M)W-M1`-F?;+>*XV,&><=H=
M*H(SYY2Y&:II:'6E62K5'5<=R.5TQD!LFQ"'_>N[!+=V-N!FC2VACLO&`[91
M2")^PAKZ3P&.A`#X1L\V07^1]T7]!-"COT&^V:R P0T^ RENM?1, F#'Z$_:
MK68RQ2M'EC_/7ZI>F__P[NO"_/G+U9_+BZZ+K]^Y-_7L:?7F+<LR?]07AX^/
MK-:64IE^=^M70E5T0?[_Y^5+4(#<0"Y!ER)]8` %0B&[0BJ_WA_W1WW`/?H!
M ) 3*A\H6H3#=1UB<;<W)1()/9,9N'#ZY),7;Q[<3Q6'2RXA7AMZ:EE6H]%
MK]VZ'>`E+#,.0`$&U&I3C?_Q442:"#(^0:C#5FZ=+0C\YN!'CY^_GYT[43R6
M+PSE! <-(^G'*U&ZEUHOZNLAX5_>U.AAP8[4!<4>*T34R/UJ98 +0GD^H?U^
MN7`_-HAS_UT"N#=GD#;K0N!%EOQENW3,(3"&^%``8/2$83PW$MH?BYM4?P1
M[_I^FH:B\+F][=K]'HR-26`8$8R&1'TRD5<2]0D?C"_\!S[[7_CNLXEO$$SD
M03`F&!)B-$0?2/P='`N#&4("9&-MMZ[7V]O1WG;= $3PQ:5/[6Z;IK>WYSOG
M^[XC!B*Y[NQ_]W'XJ5\NY01<4UOD+[EX=<9^H;#W;RR>1G;&G<= ;64$U^?'
M;_')T>NQUTE-I"C"H:QPP:ZGMP"T> #;&F(>0WE9[-9PNX!`/"0EY]7G"':D
MM;QR>7W>)XG##YR6%SBJ$O%X$WD%KXBO);C0Q <GCH80KPB!0*=6OD&,?WZ(
M>P=<T2#8M\?W7O(PQDW\$\<>RFDY#$%6/X 3-#O= 'T A'"(HM.>O_>91V'&
M.9G(Y]^72D^^%4:SL9OCF8'1V*&$6BW66+<M20R/"SW+,_M0T>C.5"*DUTU5
M,Q:*.Z$KT9'AE`EV4U>BB4)^-#6_M+%FUG:WM>75[0$Y7M7U>B1R$O8V/4]&
M(KEK5\\\:M LG\-5Q)7=TZ8S!?90>A3E1J)1&!S[6OQB3[R16&PP&C8=+A]B
M/KX(\4D6.DNT ^KOFMZ$^'!N;'U]4ZW4KE^ZZ'2[8PZPL-,P);`H$YA]*FU;
M6($M,>913?(DT\R^L"R%&R;((NP6/F^7-O-#0ZAN9'(#OWY^3_=E4[UIPVBP
MS=+\8=Q\,*V4M^K%#2AOU3Y]7+LU<2<>3VBJ1D&":30;=77_X&#OQZI2WS>P
M2,^L X"1K(B$`D )8P'^_\X'`R!R/&V?\$DM8II8^#?PC`8'*0F#"G2B22'+
M!D-6PFJUDDBGU<-*O+<ODDQ]6%J<G'KX=GYF:/)RLB];+A4E29ZX=W]E\>7M
MNU/OWKQ2HE$Q)!&S&4:FC"T%,$;H;/`,:B<ZNZ03KJZ"^%*\E^>#?/X_I]0!
M>XS.^3QID!X ,,WO3[)[8`-G+<\.8%&,QF/9_LSPWM[39W./'TW'$DFK.*CK
MU6J51O_$(C0*=C:/\8-T0F>3CD''1`6B`,4#A "'S(ZV28PH7<$$-/MBX?GL
MZVQ2Z<]=H!O%&%(HA%"7Q'^W,E806H!V7I`_T\\S63J.!8>HTJ%W+VKK' !M
M4EURW"T$5PF\F`&"F$70H6<PXD/PKBE_-]!N8_80OTBT>W6$,^%L28O8[C\"
ML'<M/TT$87QF'VWIMEWHEK2T%0P^ `,)>M'$F!B.2CSHQ7#QXO_CQ8OQ8`C1
MX-$88CSH16-B;(S&"'B0J$"12A_4;%NZVQEG.[ME9G<I-L''P1Z;/C;[F/E]
MW_=[2/SY!9X !NR$:5$#4`S9=J[G#-IJ`28$X``[?R>9RVOG3[.W(']=H3M/
MF;4$M>UW.K8\EF\/HQ66[.S>O8!MEW#6!N5\(6IQ>%B1,:]]P,X'6!TMHX&F
MQV,/*]INH;9UIT#W7,CDJK'D^STF/5/482X8SBEX6,$KD\SE*B<`5RU062>W
MBD' ZJ9C? 5R4#COY<I\A;/<\33^69$`B^,Q^[ RK7I:QK 4P\SBX\<U< I<
MSJ2H"X6I<_L>[F[4]K0A6+.%T)E,)A6)Y/+YEX\_3DUH,]-'E;!D&K8>5Y3%
MW'*Q4-T].Y4<'^T?'8XUC59ANUXH-2J5W7*T4:K46PC$U:#6'XKT237=N'MO
M68+BH*(DXQ&!Q [\PL'_4T% AS7P[[4U:!5FLDP*LPLI=:N:VBE_.Z'&DGU!
M$S'Q. )TX'^'2H8523ZEC2U4WD.Q]FSQ$6P*L^,GCZLQPXK9< S!`"B9+;)W
MBM1ZC_4PHY>IIY:GI;\,;6"RM*#B^M+J4D[3-+D=/YY,']E8^[R97X]K"2D0
MI!MSHX$B2FWFBG[GEK"U":.Q4K5<[ N%#:-I-G<)'B 5OV^OK<*O.?(+N F:
MAEF5TW%4BP:L%&I9$,#_"<`?>1$DWR2`_B# Q-XG""/X-YY?JI])2%"V'`10
MRTHCL]RN TI8WZDJ,;6P_F5HY!AY7%X]?WKIVO7%A;GS%Z\2D/GN]8O3YZ9'
MQB97WKX9G9C\M/)!2R5)#8&1$9*LFTWZ39HECYJ1)YMCR%%R7/P"`/ <+D</
M %F= (\.&'B$OY`G^6`?5.;U"65(TFY0ZLL+<F8:,!`(JOT#P\/9'[I^\_;]
M&[.78ZJJZSI!_Q3_M"VDR)ID"8N$MD[26K?JIA`4D8"!3#N]0AT!,0`EV'HP
M_W!N_LF`( ZE,YEL-I$8#(7#[8EFQTV["Y3'/08%0.A);>-!<A>J#]QG>K#/
MDMJ%%T2IPQ[RBY=Q0]^DZ(./&O`Q#-U_2H"Q+R,?^LT?(+<L0)[KS766/<(`
M%V9F),5[?_)3`/:NI;6)(([/[NPSV6P>3;<QVX=>1!`1#XI4!!6LWL23>/`#
M^&$\"H(?H#=%\'%0*%1ZJJ(6I)98M*5HFQHT39^;G1WWO3.SFYB#/6F. <P.
M[&3^K]]#Z%?W$."<!,1.RO 07-; 3<?9=40SY2C(4%K.'R=D U"C,TYSB;%`
M/(7(FCF$9-]0_"> `H/0- L&WKT PVT 6-"?RU.0H7A*0&+K?90.73P`F D=
MM0TQR2CR&0)Q,1`-$!*5'K*I'Y<_$>4`L\(^B6]Q/$A,="TY1M&?\?\*E4E)
M,1Q""YD#S$](S]U,%C4SK^!IS`_#`8AQTICP*N;IIY`]>U(J%##FOM&E3I80
MI-0/4= D'A0Q=SD] F!EB_Y&'!)XWLVKJKF<>[HD"%5!>-%HK*QVEK^TC2'5
M',E;'L,3V):CRO#N[9-#)1DY>&>WN[UK6S86(+>RUGGR\FNUK$Q='"MHDB#P
M[8[E[G6L4"RKJB:*)471%44)O.<&VM6_Z_::`($ S,NRF4=7CTU\* WK^YO(
M<UA*[D<8D=L)YW.`,#Y3-6SGU$+K5ZDLG1\9'M?R%D)Q]<CY)."MKN.^=S$2
M..\5M08I`]R"P11!`U;*H*F  ]7Y5[6)$Z.FZ:W&<T?,\<Y6>[.YCB+?!.PA
M_5&M+MVZ4WGZ6-_91HL?WVMZ$2%[;W=__=O:1O,[7)ZMH)T](+ %CX6`)1D:
M/"C(<NYP9&?_?S+_A1X0V^G/8&%O(M^BH?\(`!]2^>8>[8H(5"AL.X[D50%>
MT'0WXT;9]H^F41];6?QP>O)2N]5:>#M_X?J-U\\?G;T\93OHW=S,N2M3\[,S
MJJ[G2[IU8!E%S0)=B9?%P[$``TE3C,5S9IIKA0$WHAJ"T/:*R#>B%/#/>3^-
M#N(PU;GG4IN ^)-4P4!*6C-S]`Q<4!"7W10GE\\-&\;QKK6T]/G> ^F;UR9-
MLQ8H` 7AU/$=?B%TO[/=T\1CQ^GR8`_ST)>=Q0[O>;XHK9\;]Q\^FYMY4]'$
M>GUT?.)HK58O%(N2)*6ZWIF7&28B]J"-?YQE>=`CLT]!?<` 6D,D+HACJBHR
M&<74KBC /GV ,LG$J<=1D/T$#I*J27JU_-/&85&'N*^*:`]B`*-8FBS[6P#V
MKJVU:2B.GS1IDVZ]K#9FC:X=4RRLU V<`W6([D'PT4_G)_#!-Q\4\4'H0)VP
MH0\.*]M*MSE4>K%#6U-S:8XG29.>DYYD>Y ^[:VE)Q3"_YSSO_PN'+5V"D'_
M![QKASU/:'KZK8+Q&\X3SA^UR5EL6P[9H4,6`2`A.G"HT3FB`J--X(KK`TSB
M!L.>C72$<$R1-Z"P59FAA^%QXL&K)8"O PY(8!.I*N-D^6/Z_9` ^P[7^]S!
MW`(:KS^\J,"\A#'DC-OS!A2Z[; N/CEYA1X]`1MAXGI$#*:?,^J4$P[&V!/X
M(P`3"Z("AS`[/ +Q#[Q9`=6] P9/\HG_>'JC +1/ ;1WZ'""7<6-T^Q%6>J3
MMBU+S)*[X6X7"FO[^]5:I[H+RL7L8BFK:0-T^,Y?RAQ\[SYZ7+. VAK4#+-O
M&*LW+VSM=.8O9Q[>GXL+K&%`%)[;>S]1'8#R?L<\6$HDSL?CZ"_8L][MB6L`
M!PB4%H1BPE!-V%),AH186J`=SW[#+LY1))G`6K8BY^[(.=L%S-1MGV\&4]E"
MVZQKF$DWN6%";L 3]8F9%,>80D'O-B=XMKV[L?/A-<O>$\5SCE!\C.?EF5E#
MUS55U0>6/B3'1E%FN;BDJVI.4:Y^._R\5]L6I=R7 WJST>`.WXO*5SW":3KH
M:\8O3DH-E*G)R33/HQKRS`+LOX4A:V,M`C&'D#;J0JE;<,)L`[LM7ZA_L5_0
M:8F.,"G*]OZ D#=,"TQF]%0UF4J;NMYI-N9*"Y\VUY=7']2K6YUVZ\K"]?57
M+\HW5 K%TL>-=^6EY<VW:]+%/+H1?Q_]2$08=()YA)-3)P"X-L#^%CH,G _
MW]Q< ((+"LG[?3W^(#X` 0LB?X+0GQ\%XH)H=L)VRA%-)%/3T_) 8')L_<GS
MBC25OGOKFBSG`,-:3H##2#%M'C#Z9"G+`A4PZ'+B(K$HW^^U*\_>O'Q:48Y:
M8GK"SOYG9_+YC) 5!,&&"WCJG[X7'M+I'S<*H#>:R<6AJC[$FF.>#<8% >,6
M4[OX_N%<:('!A)[Y1.HXCO+'B`$,A&.#$4 3' 4^8 !E`$*95C# KP#L7<]O
MTE`<?Z\ME!80*#! ;!.78>:2:73& P>S+![GR8,GSY[\LSPM'CQX\C`O<XLQ
MFB5H=&P$'<)^ !/EERWE^=K:]K5]732$F[U20D/[^C[?S^?S_7PYUU1-)_2'
MP)GY0W/_DQXL1`:&DC4`2<Q[:7M`$TCL9$_S,"*N,-AG6(;,Z0?VT#DSJ9/T
M&N'MF67(Z1 Z^F=)E<E _>V2 "B9R%9=X$[=T2=P.7-^D#-/$] $LR7RN9(N
MR7A^<BE9OGHG/B8L/<#&* ['CGF__LS_ I2OV%&D;E>,::R'T%6&^K3AFC/T
MH'DMA-716<5X<C\AH'<,(S^&W [_=5RJ6W`PHGZ0Y5QS$O^$PF"<YM?4/KZ`
M+D#(A4*X&%C)Y3JR7/I\]&"]N+G]=2H9RJ9%9:CU][TMG7:^J[/1:$ ,?&FW
M"X6(*&A+8WWMHA#BE*'*!]A*[<?[\EDQ(25%,1^-9B(1(VLR.)D,4$X0YE=7
M4\5BM]FL[FPWR_O<9/I$\;^.?TB4I-V-#4TN8R9K=C9N2ICC<`45EYDFA4FU
M8D+LV7G&*TM655Z/(! A!"Q>1'\N&;R?`MA7AXF .7MS;."%[VPA-E5I!^.L
M>H%3:EM/%<`M+%V7)$D/#-"PSJ#?JQSLS<P6,"X3Q;`L:[7)E66D#)9X'NWO
M?:PWZKV?;;[Q+CVHC1BF-P1]9?0+!09L)LLI^!$R1*3)S&3]?_C2ZAB*^?0!
M(\]6.`+^SH:1"I*9F8>/'W'P`Z+K!^->JD9DL"R"C'%M_5XGGDRW3H[FYB_W
MNQTA'+YYYRY>*LNW;K]Z\7SMWGU<D1Y\*BU>N]$\;E3+Y5 B]>WTI+APZ;A>
M#>IR*$M(9!-8W\ U0)3$_0[;O1NWTOL!`#FI]]_[`2B^(.#&_9#F"T+> '5(
M873-6`N(MX)8+*X3J0P?#![6ZD^>;19RZ96KB_G\''[;L6Q`GQ5FN!01WC;8
M`*_(W5;[;/?-ZZV7.ZWZ880'^6PRFYW&T'\Z/R.E4H( &J.%+?3O\2!1F7[D
M0>=_$_;O9;3]SCDG4`CZ*PD4NIR&^)T3HBG10P1'CWQK!GI?+T4E<.?TNQ"_
M4Q!P9P%Y!133G'2>E8C\Y+<`[%W+;M-`%)VQ9^P\&I,F;FV'AE0M M"*+EA4
M2` $&Q9EQ1>PJ 0_T<^!!0O8L$)"2-WQV%*U0"/Z2DL(:E+;29RX9A*3>#SC
MID$HK+`B99,X5FR/S[GWW',0K_X/.``?X LCD[Q`T*#I8W>ACQCHE%S*H86C
MA=0U$;+XI#H&W2 NP,;TTJL5X#,*?-#O`:DKEJ7=X '=>0BIC.C=^2>R[UXZ
M,/9!?J. /V`0H'QZO`F&TL'H2=S!!.I`S0]H2.U1`AT^#HRB$P!X4?J<"$F/
M7W?B!G.I\5]V=8&!FRH`3.V<'<.E*O?!31!9^*?_#:I4']`2LCC1F0.,U8\7
M\OVD>R_,($&0_P`!<R34J$:HD#,6N$E &L9*SVAH.9?;J%0J5?O&HOKB=>G1
MPZL$?+4<=Z]L32>3D_%X2I9W:S73=C9+QX:64":DKE\C$MKNZ?K[LMQ38:9C
M,?)A\DH1\.\KUL<`RI=75PDHWUQ?S^3SMQX_>;FVUJS7I9'E1J-OF?GY:RLK
M/W=VS%931G </\$WDKL)QQ 7$NZ76$IHU* J%A3A;]UB:.7N7308"A]_5,N6
M?2^G22)JNRZ-,!P`';>#8#>]Z>_Q#>RIE2[+WL;$4J/^(2:CN'6T]_9IRS:U
MV2NZKLMR#(O8) 3 \^9A>?_2[!P24:OE$`+ .(YEV01?N #N;F\9C6W=^]X1
M$$'_S;;7=$XKB47-M=1$FK` PB'Q?_W/O]T$GP`(8L03D!<T^)K),\Y0IP-4
M??+.W9OOGFV/Z6 1A"J&Y,)V.QUR;2GI++E+YXH+[;8S7US(7=3-DX:JY9"(
M;]]_0%!^\?J2EB^8)S4C7_BZ]6E*-TRS7J_57*N[ !`.,*Z.)>WK'_8/]"(<
MW+V!8I3O#T3A_K[%Z/!<,,#.`S#$^ ]T02RJCBC\#SB`T&LK23%9$0C0%\GB
MD)Q(I0\/RD?5YZ_>2%*\,#.C9HQ)):,H"A:1:3=.+/O8JI9V2P?[WTX=*XZ!
MKJ:RV:EI33.,''F[D$['$TG_">/QCO1PB)OGD`7X3+;`B&$H,WK`)BQP>X/<
MS*K'V >-$BL&.`LCX(UF'S3`XB!ZKO?\+D&X1<$W!(9Z`;'$__S!`/I;OP1
M[]IYFX:B\+VVXQLGCN,XB9-"FDH5#$4\5(&Z,#`Q(+$S=6-FI!*_`_X!"QM#
MAU9B0"`!`XBE#%"H!&D2Y4&<-LW#C6-S8S?VO;8;&JEA(I.'1(K\.M\YYWMP
MP:MH353/M#8W*.'UNP8Y'IW.D)YNRCV#3BI+F(;RCM#$-?]QI_ZL(][U<#.Q
MM*/I^R>T>_NV)6.K7;:,Y:VNQG&D_G!EB^#ND&RK\8J`"]Q!5/ 4L68)8. 3
MR0$QM`8 2!.BK/0A01.BVUL"A7O.I*3:->A,ZO][7B:77\M+:0G<.2CMR!E,
M[X)3Y;\PE,#C- Q4W^*<,<(OB)8-P,!.SJ<!`($]C&_P3S;IUGPT`,'"Q+.L
MA%`^D5C-Y[??[C]\L-(?C-Y]KMV[4ZPW=4W3BZJ2$T4,R"(,L[F[>VP8&25:
MK7>S:4$[T%]N[V72POV[2UNO]F\7"J+-VX[,X"3HG*JS`FLDRW*A\'SC<:54
M& R-1\^>%M;6=C8W)2'*,/PY5F\&H9OKZ_ ` ^G&84>.QR1&F%\#0,Q/QB^'
M#.**ZL72KP[YQG6X%I.L.+=40<3!U^7JQH=/0]-\4\T]6;TN\?S`&)TP&`$8
MC%FV!L<*Y^5P J\O1N?7DO+'CJH.ZPAQR6&S\?Y%NWRKOGQ#2BER,HE?<TN7
M+M<JY2X&6=%V]ZA[U!O#+:U]T&O7V=9/5=M3D:X#3G?0OSYJQ%:4X\-L(I&+
MQV5!$/Z/___YAW5\A[V]-9Q"%K`%`--,;TW3ZO?T.04YVSM2)A\!,3[2!Q:*
M83")RR;?.3I<6"C6:A5%D:Y<7=G9^0:LD2A*A>)RNU6+1F.FF>"XR(7%1:W5
MC(HB;NOYXQ[&I1P[M]C"B?L='4 +2,[L9#] XWZ++MB0XO9X`,,B]0!3]P.A
M> !ZE#V=%T2>=V? #HFXVRF\(+=J\SQBDPS'\W'\="=E1:FU?C<U32N7OG[_
M\<486:;-SK!,`P*3`2;B (RKB9+&C4%*26>S:B:;3:646#P>X9&]J?&FH!">
M9=)_"M(.'_Q#FD)"?G$&%0$(A!.0O_6W%F'T&!I&D[`EW#[(-]H/1(#])63`
MO:Q62,\/PS+"X.E2:(]!,8,P8!(9A __",#>];VT#<3QN]PE:?.CUM(JJ[KY
MXMA$&/HP7\8>]U_X[-^P_V1O>]S_X,- ,/!!- :#H3`*TS;5M5N;MFELFN9V
M26V2NYQ.I[ZM4" E29ODN'R^W_O\P-Q90`ZJ<>S_S(>0J(.1E#`$N''`YH !
MQD0(8<2L!I!8UX)B,6Y"]0&\\A1=>.<G!1_&6#2+)4#\PDLTLT$,N^-8`'_J
M%`X%ATU9#R7E!)NK!0F3/$[8: %,[?Q9IGM<<`"8P<<S=B/A43A(\XB`$*83
MD5%M.I<WZ<UGD?UL`\"%><1E0R:X-XW^08KQ+[88X J&61M$;#&4-/[33"&2
M]CY*DRA()JTLJ:S8Y1$2W*]`5HH8'7.JNE6M[C<:)\W!YGKYL-9Y]6)E,!S3
MN=Y4E(JF+4:M??JO#BRKU7/>O/M6*>4[W?/^</QRN_KI:WNM5)*C`7I3C!R$
M(_"ZY]AKM=[N[OX:]%UO_'C[>7%AL79TV'-=!2,9W5F'GE[YK9V=D>,<[.T]
MVMAH#_JJC`TU=VUH`O_Y=Z<K,_1*/M&E>G%)ZAX'<&H6'"8T -C).&6\ `#\
MV#P;1W3:]]:9,SEX_6QS2===/\P!H/O8/L&!CR,&T.TISK%GT<,\MBKKS>:P
M'`Q4!9>):W__<'IZU*JLY<HK>;,`)(K'<JUVNUX_F003MV][3A?9EC%L%,$`
MY9#K2UX0,7^\H)5_:G NK3.KIKE &'1`WK2,_/^ZD]D TI"0*W!_`D92*3KB
MH2)!14&SR? NRX!$-H. +F$/TN$/)K[OC5Q-,SJ_?U:75W\<-SP_].X8C<9?
M/N\_J*XL+:]:UK$DR?63FEF8MWL=4U7/^_W0`S22R-]?H$%,`P:\WPN;^SL+
M!^7X^B!9II\2B1E>$$BT?V+<GVG$QNW;*WE!W`W/^ ")_8)X['K1JX61'L!`
MJJ)HFEXLS7<['=ON]GJVXSCGKCOVPD3P*2U"EF65HG]--\U" 98+<\7"7%$W
M#/IE:)T"T\]M`.$M._UB.,[TG4E&0'R5BN"2;.!,]UVD!("7.W 2((+K#.*'
M_*J,R#Y(?`2F\+^$AB3.".-,I03"`-$NX"_"`/K^(P![5]/31!"&9Z;#=G?[
M26T:"!Y`$F("!_&F),2#)P_^#4\F_`L/_`-_B5Z,7$P,1L%X,0$A`K4(B)#:
M[<[NSCC3I=.9V:E`%$XV:9I-NFWV8W:>]YWG`^M=?$EVAXH!J'F_YG)8; LR
MO9':F_E!N2WPMPV:]U-X1Y RRB22E>K>%/&K!]RCX RTOT8Y"M/.O;8X8I2C
M`XY3FJTM&3NJ1%C)!U`7$C*,':"8ZVN\%S`P(1JX[TL4/A``J-8WLJ_?M]RQ
MTV^D,D.C]"A#2DO#S6!N8.B#LS8^P%K>0BVX%UAT!<H3 &E_E))\U%TT]#]8
M#Y#'BVSD(CWT !F&1=` +X$L'4M+#+CRMA]"'L;CA<)TK?9Y\_C1 \GWGPY.
MVV$<"USN8UQV'#Y3\B.]7:\7'.?5UM8.?VP?$7Y?/'XXN;??^=&,YAJC&$FG
MRLM #C$2T05G_?0<\G']9'EY;&IJ8WW]W<I*O5 2D5/_#EM,+BXV9F:>+RW=
M6KB?4!H0$B64LNOJ1$.A?^/G>;;JKP75?'A">T(WB*!"LH32-XU0>F^L\6:_
M== EM3S8./WY;&WUZ=R=Z5(UHC$"]!OA^.8L!>PO(8Z\>_,]O?*<3SKU^=;A
MQUKWQ,WCBH]HU")?6]T]/W0KP"DD(G`,($IP$CJD/0H"%PAKHQC 7Q&($J'Z
M[2;XR)NM1*<-S[M9+D^42C7/2]G_\'_[_]H+`'&5:7*6K&2$]:AK^;W7'TIN
M/FT>'Y`7+]O5RV1C7[H61<AE4101QV5QS/%^$H8!'G&:.]L(XP^K*S<:$\W=
M+_-W%U;?ON;CV/.+S=WM8K&\M[/):P!`N]^;)^,<<>9RZ0K`E:TX087^`PW<
M#_O!6RIT,MQ=^G `9G.^ "3J`$T/`(;H`>QU FSA6Q6]8L%G:(X8R-!`C-T%
MBR(U:6(H[PK#5=?S*M5JT.D$_-T)2! 20I(D[CD"(=PK`%S^58]7`3[_$-`_
MAV%?H\&8$8ML;?Q?I--OP''E"BC%$[1T9HWF/61Z"_2\:H'9R/V2U\]LO7*0
M,0PU GX98'I(E%'2Z,*`S(1V;N"7)?%7.4_,5I.<NTHP5!C`]_DM`'O7SMLT
M%$;OC5^-'4>5VT M57BH"R  Q%!!EPXL+)T866$!Q,"_X`>P=&K$#V!#8J)"
M0C`Q%"$A*B& 4"(*4DK:)G;\N%P_[M-V$THK%A0/'A++=N[CG._[SOE4;O+D
MFOAF5CE"Q4Y6-`_9[DAA6%X9'.<':/-=( 66TX"(>D=Q-Y! W II4,/;^=,6
M4=F54U$O"=(S \X490O^_;+S+RL3$BIV.)\?Q$Y KK">D#G$OLDYY0.I8 >1
MN`*34]#R-?&:,DQ' M`!<85F&9T0N*.  ,B5]#"O_5Q]#D/84*X]A$*R%(I2
M:1)3YV7*1#$,)!//DAYAB&DON=XK17Y! `M+2!0B2YOPJ0!12`#*N  ?/^Y,
M?%H44]>7FLU';]?QUF_;6N='7TM&.-YBU:1%C ZA8YI>&.ZX<6NP01"</^L8
MNO+R5>?<=,/2-$P5#B'\C<8WH"?WB<^?K:Q`V[YVZ^;U.W?7VJLABH[J13GS
M\ZWEY;5V^\OFY].+5U)4]$?/A/X:0BC)8YXP_8[3Z'9V(8GT\W,7DGV^[P=-
MJW;O0NOQQW<(N%55\:.])UNO;YRY-*5/3L!H>QC&O8%)%[`C";ZJ$&**,FU9
M%\/>.FI][WZR][Y5#6!HJJ$#$WB!UZEXV=J?J)/C!18C02^J^!'`QS`(O"'H
MZ;.>.N7XO89ISM7KF`# :UJIAN0_'O]''`"SZ63[$I+OJ2DC74(C%.5%?L(8
M5L'VUL;J X?W;[>.CRKC<6A#-/1](U8!>'BBNN[`KD_N='_.S)YT!_UX*IFU
MC?=O%BXOO7C^=&'QZM?-#S-SI_"O]_=[5G5BL/M+20C`F'U+#KW&2 ) 'O<+
M/6EY^QJ&+"LC<3\8I0<X(#_`I\6%#I_E^0%8!(>!5!<$^*:?"`^A>.=-K!$Q
ML,<(W[1J08#Y6Q#Z?AC%G_0J:NJ2KN$CI69Q_3;UF\U9_H-2N%\4Z2^J"T)B
M_8'P3]'HTZC ?2EY+&(+A='+`KXBN_X+-?2EF8$#$#^/N7BZ4TPPBGJ$B0]-
M7^A8P `ZY#CC?UAL'P3`;P'8NY;=IH$H.F,G3IS$L:/0M%15*!6E$8*PJEB`
M^ %=\1FH"SZB/P`_4OZ`!8\%8H.$V KU 51!JX8((C>Q0Q+'P]BQQS,WTY"*
MMBNB*+$BVY%F1IYS[SWWG)0X1A'B9U`P3-NK,&V?M)]'=V;&6WQ<3&^EA+3^
M5.2$A5'21ROZ2<GJ!JP]EZ`X*\\)![&N`$7DJ!#.N2QI!TEJ%[$Q,) ?S !8
M0(<<'A"B,873]$1HW.H8BWYAC(K.H#/F)*` 8T>P_H79=%8T8,X#P"!,F+U(
M-Y] `-,YTS%,!`[67XU[DQ4 ]"I`TU^V0A,Q(#1F*\;_,I(8(D!BB)M`Z$3-
M]2 #35*ALA&GM:&9`*`DD6O8];.J6K4L2],;S6ZEK)\TW.5%<Q07J>&;/HU-
MA-ZW6NU^GUY2+&HK2];K-\>+IE7*9LNYG!DG;B^^.TY+`0IRV%H 9^/:=O/[
MM[=;KYYN;-```%W2&%%04UM?IP>UM;4[3QZ7Y^9R!>/YBY=;FYN>/YSLY ("
M^'_E-H2RJO<* W>EA=2OHY$/&*"7CK:"[M!SO<&M?/%9K?[AYVYWZ"R9%/CW
MCWM?BNG5'6?XR7;,T,=$N413K9`Y9F4RPT+!]\]T?_[ =Z7C[!D]-YU&P9\%
MFA]8C5<_1?PT1J/#Z_F$;O=]#SEJL:-7\P-W5G%O&,:\82P81CF?+VA:*D;_
M_]/_U_D:`>!PF?GTFXBNFW&Z!S/B.9TE9:*-GYIVM:J#T.`**P`8SVJXTVAG
M]7PFJ_N^3S_;=FNF<O/TY*AZ^^[AWO;]^NKA_G;SQ^F#AX]V/G]<KM6_[N^6
MRC.=MNUV>\0YTXQTZNHZ #G\J( I5H*$WC\N4F!9+9SX=/,<7`)X_`03J!>$
M+L(+XMW%>;]A27T`00-71C3!6`!)TG:"T/TW2J $G$T2L'UT/0PI?<()=&-V
M6B)]((R2#/I+A6T +!Z?&Y#IGZ:I5\"E$N0]4<=3S*D#JL_TUZ+Q:Z4G2_S,
M./!-0!`B:P5FT$;6&""5\,'G/\"C(`N?+Q_$CO\(P-[UO38-Q/&[I)=>EC:I
MLQLM0MF<T\T]3`5%7P7?_2OVC^R/\%\1?%%\M-B!( K651!A3JG#FK9)[N(E
M:2]WEPL69O7%MQ+2D'#A\OU\OY\?%9Z;JQAK:NC^&8=%X#DIR5E9Q9]=BD1D
MELR5XP=9#Y!UQ(4= 9^9,844^_]L;A!%$4<" I\F;WZ++";%YT= [)1 V=D?
M(6=>QH6B$R G%$V-YKZI><P(!*)G)=3PB,KROZ1V-5",1($P?(%*'-\\]HN'
M((B4' X%A>8WY-+;G#%?L/'A1X"\C_XVO0L4`[_XD8(]O\1QDB<?*H20(IE5
MV4`L-R:*>E]>_5/Z-T*RLN:Z ]"5U=7NJR];'>_TVWAGLZ&`A(#2IX,!^\T0
MPL,'FT^>?>K4&ID\H.4XK!RT4K'\\N[SXO;VW8.#QX>'P<F)C:RZQR`)"`D-
M*2&4G)\U3B ][G;?]7I^,(T(N7;SUEH;O.V]'(<!*UO96BPB,S _&!&S :^[
M]+7OFI,SKB-4="\,<F$#.F:\YZVUG/T7PZ-F=5*!I#?"C_I]BX9-C&JN6T7H
M3Z6<<I2"V1W.F1AUX\?`V#F-`G/RN>J?V682*L4*^=3G+"E]V(L<,"0`+1^U
M`[N!R72=C#R[VEQ9:=5JZZE[K),JR/]7__^ \6^F)%83C"?&:!HA,V3EO>,8
MR%*+C21T-VG5QFREK!*7IL3!PP"HBBN6`Y8IG8=I'C"[IY^C[[9=\]P+"-MU
MUPO"\%+G\G#X]>KNC0_OW]R^=_^H^WQO_TY[O,$>8V-K=^R/,`X^'O>=>&J9
MN&(L4P%0OC]('V>9%V1`D9C.FV#RE71Z`-7`A_?%E)R=G`HCN'W'.6-#F_`%
M9%[0HO,!L<E"9VI78TXASKYTAH9$)/+A]9DE<1&6E-KV%XK0!3K]A7)\D=U1
M00O:AGU<#(60P;C.8%4_)5#=1<7F),Q?N=G:Q!+?ID0*+#^)SCX(:(4!L<*0
MUE]!F1*`LBG!+P'8NW;>IH$X?A?'L6.[=1ZD/*H$T0D)L72` 0%6NC` (:2.
ME9#ZD?H9$(B!H;"P5H*AJ` *BD""$J4)(7$3Y^7'<;:Q[V5+!;5E(4,497#.
M=N[\^]__]PC*\D3YFOP29)L2B3(XJCQS$E_)1P`N< $*I+WA.[V=3XJ'J/JA
M4G !XQI$ 'A"W8E3>(,!1& ^YJP3O_\8=I-&0?!L1%3Y07/<F0]\>0-09M!O
M<IU33' ("&:85##.)P#L'CFQR8_MZIE\*V;]$9Q_:+H:A^RI! 5S!"Z7E_0?
M8K(6!<IIU2P0Z4D< 8<K&%CF':24NZ1=PYIX,KZ< A`Y'A+=-!/;%`#P"[0P
MYV(:&3<8A,X.!4EA*%C#-'<^'*PT3'OB`!BE99!!O.MT!M,IGAEK=QK-KU9A
M+I=--0!PH54H!JQ_(</](PU`>W]_/A[?VMQ\\_3)LJ+>7E]__?*%Z^.*WCL1
M%0`^U[?;VZU!/](9W]O80*NKC[>V+IBF$V;;2F>!#YALX+KN=BKG#UMVGNKG
MX3DDPR#B=QKPJ_/?O4)S./O6.FR/1 A<NKET-/.DW9ZV")V2IE0U#=\C#2\]
M)\>K(9T*68Y4&6H^;]AV=^S^R%WL^_4N7N60BWP'("^XR3G)!S*^>C)R=6]2
M]6U=*914\URQ6-/UBJ8M*DHQ-%K]C_[_R>OSQ]V=3TWH*7?7[E]=J<P=?^Z!
MY\_>?]E[%3"W8U/':.7#X/XWG0RF5J].?L')J=+E^I4'#Q\9[IYU:M,D;%W"
M9=T\&'8L6<%/[7)U256+AA$L2,9"2=,7<`TPF\ZN7;\Q&4_*Y9IUU)_8(WMH
M#7ZVK5ZO) 6"%CGF+I[F'R_"`" U!X#&_1S7%/!9K>EZ`,8A"%"X'S"6E?&&
M/:2`.Z1Q/X/'"!N"RC`%Q^L/9&S50V(.$A64V=F$(M`70*.A%U6ET.WUJ79!
M%BA'W);V,;![ZD'$+SD;'QX_)^ AP_03 ?3H+B1L^'#X7%01Q"B?[#'2&4Y9
MB%^0`G,-!H&=3UV=3&$`=01&&"!T"6!ZH8/`+P'8NY;=IH$H.M>O.,1YF-!2
M0D$I$`DDQ")[%GQ"?P+^J.I7L$<J/\"B*U  =8/2-`VHS<.-[=AC#S-V8\^,
MG:H(`ANB*%*LR)XXDYE[SCWW7"U%B)R537&.0M*UA!?3\YP]:&EM+O`_A*CF
MS\$#RAU^2*:6$8LJQ*P"$I3TH \6$OKXH94E47I<L`'ENO!FOI;\-!2#;*$`
M "](1A(C73BGW,*6B"7).=,`\JAXGU".DL]&(?MO7I/Z"A'\A[)<5/;O)\"+
ME8!'JS?#&`Y1%.1)UU4$JR."S8[(M?/5MXH0M1-$D,3B ZC(EP%#3J.(:0H%
M9$E=,14`J&0P$LSX*TD`NG]VFTTZ=-</7!_3BU=--69ZWT3P2TBGT:`(H?>R
M?CE=GGQV]FR;!I?W+8N^6KJN;5ZW3:/PCX>'_?W]-V_?T;?'1T?O#P[^H%U,
M:G)O54SZ?4T]T%6-K3",G?J%Q,;O2(#D\#JIM7UAA=_MAU6(+85MUDN$AF[T
M:>I^<;R!XP2AJY&(X %#4=JL#Z%R,FF ..X84*_4:>C?KE;I26I)[^>-1&`:
M<TRKL/M68=V /6^V7+IAZ&,<HD0XQ3;Y6`'F1$0'86J691AT2*WDV5A9QRH`
M_Z/_?_6(HM#W+Q12JYNP;0/&:H!1C4ZJ<!%BYH$1! '3=+$L.E"XK1DZCN,H
MQ&4+21`K$8K4:D5]U>\[QU\WN&HEX/.U;7S`]F0^BW# ^XOZ5:MFM2BB-*MW
MG-E$U726(*1 -/"7 1_ZWM);S)SYC]&X[5W4&C4Z_0Q5W7S;<D!2F`V<_V:^
M/1&NP1%9"6!XR_+RN%^RE2>\O.-&PEYNM!.3]MUF;^]1NG>'&`]'X\'9.#$1
M8'F2U(]8IMXE75!,GC_K?AN.%JZ7NI_GPU/6,?<%V$`*[+:P `&= +L[6W:K
M,1 ,-=W0V1*72:?(T^[N ^U[Z4==SS\]&P^&Y[TGCSL[6^E-FL^O+J?ST]%X
MU0(.Q$I<5*"U2X&-;.-3G J&=6 !<?T:8!UE?HLJ K7]C,M 29YA*(BJLHE3
M` _*\BFP!M+<HM47B/A(LLH!]%,`]JZM-XD "L_L99:%I2Z7QM:'VI!(6]OH
MFXF^^:3&OZD/:IOXKHEO7JJQ*4IYT*08M"9R"R"P0'?7,P/LSK"#J;'$%Y<G
MPK+L99CYSCG?^3YMBD`%W<I)_CX4R9EFJ!FPGG+Z>2-8`2Z/4;[ -Z9JE+W#
MT)> !<398$4U D-2/I>HYG2!*`*&<<45Q&;+)(+.CT">$>Y1!+`BGE<T,UAG
MCBG8A\GA\M ?%P4S`=>N$*)P44 TK#DBB=P0FI4;PF&ZW1>$?82^X*"E6)YN
MGY?XGXKQ1XU[L2Q $$CVTUE0"7IY46C1):>;!1XM48PN"HS.>GYQ/QTY&<0W
M5RA\DY-(N%HX#4!1T `6"6FUAZ[KG_SHIFQCX+KCBP(0]ZE>7UTWKF]FGNP=
MKU%-9DK>6(['E_[2L^E/DO>5TM'!_AMG-*+V\2PG:>JZH>GGH %*,3<A&<NR
M8D9_--K?VWW^\(&=2,!;HNEG"0+.L6 3$($`P5^SO=<.>?NY6FJVFOT><OO$
MIY0G2U$,0R,:U<B`/6-,ZQ-NB^MY`(S N=BFN316T% `.RN(`0R&# Q-2\+=
MB\>[PV&7!0`#F%B]R=.E;21L'SA/ %RT:YP0DS6.CY_=?_3_#[=;-VYO[9B/
M'C]MEI_MOJQE4DG?<_,K*'=OY5OEBT[01CY?J1QC3+++*4U5RN6O5[?S]^_>
MB4Q0;"GW3NG<I6K?:YT7`P=CO+AY#`:53;2;25QLZR?=TZI3:W<Z5J)IQ`Q:
M5:*C2X6IPO5]P+(.A*:=;O]G&_=:&:^7322H;;E.RU +UEOS,9XGGQ*"1;;L
M*IS`S03W3\K(09Y>)M2#H Z^9\']D>,P%$3=C0X*18CTLNG4E=QEQW$`*$-$
MA>%6<7*`LQGZ*7RF7\S8]4:C6JT3`Y8',J'XS&/;<ZNL'U"AY'[#(</'91N<
M<*-1MZPDO%25^K'"E+.SD8/`H%`L%3Z6$O'8]M;FI=6+A>*1JJ[#I;T__`#[
ML$M;RZ8OO'IW:)HQ"`.QS$CJ;-9 O['WDDO S!']E-<6Y F&HK"+$,DZ)1`'
M;<(J$^*J-V*P(HTWY"0?,3D9CN6H(P$6]^#[0WR)2<+D,_C/_A*`O:OK:1H*
MPZ=?.Z?M* S&AP(3"!#\^"$F)OX`[[TU\<*_I/\`E>`E>F5"X W$("XP8&-,
M,MIM;=<>WYZNZ^G'%`GJC4N7--WZ==;S[GG?]WF?5^Y85F(\F3Q_6`HL1V'X
MQ. />M\D8#18 )!R$^A0,9W'&&>'#!\AE.P<'#.FOJ3J:!,2. DZS2 Q_BB#
M,/3CAQ\/JH=C+GY2>RA6;!UVTX BQ7%'D632(T;AD71^QF-!D4?$(5W$J?6G
M'XE8)G]0-9"'IW/[#=.4]F64)!$0S47V46ETG"N(13!I3D?A+*L^GXB?1^#A
MPOG<=.(T2;,^1L(A2175<&,2)\SX4_-"G[PUXP9!2-Y:9(E#.I"/T%_R`8*>
M``R?779<%<NU>J<\0:R6`U,18-S.Z>G[D_UG3]>WMH_NZ$8)XUG&_A\C1&':
MS-<[J2%+9]TK[<L*%40B*ZI2Z'N>PS`N7.VXINLW)!L/]B' RDN23K'3]^!$
M&L;P5W&+$9Q^&4&G'G5<5"PH-X6M!T0 0N9]O]9N'YNFY#AE*>BJ0V09%I7]
M7K""V:($R8J EY/'`#=LUYB6AO [6MG7NTXXG<8\`4#V-B' 0;KLL?&8`Q`&
M`606KRTPT94"\QFD8=/Q_]#_W[U _(W=C;W+Y9G2PGFSJXC8;'LPGWI=0')]
M39V!G^CDV$2TY'E^L^$&J0#!./QV\?K5V]&'9#7?O8O._HZ$\C#C33G)H C3
M?UK3/-^<M*P+V[9LL?N]V18+OBBCL/`=`(#GRGU;07U,O:(83(TQ;$SI.BQ%
M\*'_>-,)(:_KS9!?.PR["C' B-#F`/>+28X(3>?R!4ZV+Z7`P^>R$R%#FLD/
M(.11WW4#F8=WFUNNX\"FER^>J[C0:K46*Y5[:TM&40_#Y[M?#ERWO[:ZV.O9
MU:-3B<6`UE<7&\T6P4'MR.3$.*Q<6AVSTUN^._^U>EB9N\TD?_K3Y1) ;OA.
MO='<VZ\R$I:HJ^K*TCPAN-OMU<_.#VMU75>7*W,`Y6&7(Y:(8$8.K2PM3$V,
M#_29??^L4:<^Q82`881C:J0`NWS:^;S]X:/M.&!B# ZJY?)D%_P_.WAOO-D$
MSP$L_<,']Y\\?C0[5:J=-(J&H2A8$'X>Z;]*:[!LLH".$`S-MM >%2KG8_AY
M:8KT!6?<IHRX#!I9"HQ0)AB+>`<M389`N84!V?N Z5 9_RRG)2$MT_PA`'O7
M]YLT%(7["R =;,"H8[(L<3'!33`C9/')%Y_\?WV9#QKUW0?9^#%)9C0!!!E3
M:EN 9?7TWOZXM^V&R8:^V"<H26]O:6^_<\YWOD_0-!4)0O$X3^]0YS'T=Z=I
M44H%J$#F767+D<S'A'Y\KY/T&[B9\('LFJ:[GPJG:.COH6K<41"9LZ>%_[T^
MUX!M0HB+[QO]DOTI?A.N&W: /H> LCY+AY".J_%US!D?+Q,VO=C_BPD*Z ?F
MQM*-K1Q#V`E33KVD :X_KD6-&\K9>T0 0E^*D IE`ZB:-,PBT_!!2H\;$I'6
MB\Z)>6*L_D"D4B?%K7-T>RSZ^6(#BL1LN,^8B(N]X 0I].DT8%OAH"*JB6BE
M]72..Y#ET]&`XQ>?+B>Q./M`2L"+7)O//_1Z&W'QU7%W?&$^S*3S"/UG8;6^
M7?5\+<6_GOTXG,VX1&)YMH\74B*LT2R\\N<+T\X]"S'XG$320'=3I&<QJ]`6
M#8"K`4>&/RJ.8/3224Z^G`/ZY[F[[K5%>CM6* 6H13<,%B%[V`F('TX,KG\,
M2;4*"(7C._W*Q4;<2K.O 0HT%HQ":7Z/.>8O2ZBZA5D$'!.DZ_Y'__]PL_V_
M!MU^I]57E)_3J5>TN?W3!+`.EHCB^GI\93([MA4`C"))'#*HGD``8!A3PYA=
M`=2<> XA=NM"`AZ31-PFH0FI6"PMBC8/#3>?_(U*J\5$.*RQ'DF:I/2$_'HM
M].HG\9:?._.EA! *]S,,+=1S P$PD1(&/+U`<B:JJJ!\` MK_&!H&_?N[A1-
MTVRU.^;"+.^7CJKEE\=O)/&1G,LVSSH`OO=V=^3-[,>3YOV"#$<P#$/7=?67
MDA23]_*YS$9Z.!QIF 8#?1]=3!0%;K3:806F5&^<R?E<M5+J] ?GGR$>X+<+
M6_73UO-G+U1-;[8[L&R4#TJ`WK_VOCVM/=G,9NJ-%GRM/-Z' UR.QP#?T6G;
MO*`M.0>COWWW' ()B`JD-0DFI^E3^&EAVA4#19G$`?X+?*/9.JI5B]N%DT;;
MKI*F!4P=C\ST_X$U&+-4,)3VR;*B>B8BHP76S<1;D><34O"D0#S=PNP H^M;
M 0/B_<&R2,BAC(X_(U+^5FBQOT%=U-E45?TM`'OG\MLT$(1Q;QY.LR%*8I4
MI-*ZM.65JBHOB1L5)RY((`3_(`(DQ+4"E4.KHM[HA1($420"HC2-*&G2),W#
MB9E=>]>[:P<J4,H%GW*('=O:V-_,?/.;2*52H1R B',:!-6OU"&X,G8%GMN)
M2Z2_'A'ODA^G2-/V;K[5.[)4L^-6=<KYH3*7A`J,^*F4&A2$#H>*VG*+ N+8
M\5H(U`9GJ=3`D\2TH=CF"E^<PR6$4=)C``4DPGD`P='[TOPOQ.9_L34 Z76Z
MIL2`P9801BA -(':12`P\CG^0+SAHN(72IALQ`,[DY`X$5"4[[P6H2GCHUDD
MXV7?;3$.X<43=2]FUQFFT?EX`1_J1PPA`E`_$G?(JQNQ0A#2CK,-((K0DFE.
MIU+?X/'?;H.2&\>8O&*CT0>YW%ZKM5VOU[-=$)VG,#;^M/%7W$Y&8Q.AV->/
MQ<F%W%&4BD[</ 23WQ\0HIS#\`Z-H/T`CJE3>J;SN[\-,`;-P[??]W)98Q0Y
M3DSK#W#5%IWX&V6B/TQC-LK0"#1H'I.O1D08:B[3`QU]Q__;O]W"=&EE,8:U
ME(G'+4H>^WLSFY-02.BZ0PA`HW& :0[!C!K,0-8;H/[[_9YE=0:#KF7U:(:8
MOJ](_PG\<6+T?^U8T5P'&O/_C&XU^B:U(I9N\'0_G_\50OY+Y&V= N[79`2G
M[*SPWC.VFD86\_T2&)3N10V$A"WP\/X]N#=GI\UVN[W\8B652A<*Q=+G+\U&
MX^+YV7?O/UQ97"CO;*^M;]R]<]ON6[7]UOCE^1_5VJ=2*9_/7[IP[LWFYNK:
MZXQAW%JZ"0=\_/3Y0;-!VY3"H,7'XK$9<VJGO`O2O[);OK8XW^WVEE^^:C0.
M0,J#<+]Q_2KL]>C)L]8AF126/($G)TX7BD50_ZOK&UM;^3K1\9&YV1GX`D0F
MKE65OA<ZG2XH2%W7D\ED)F,XGF2X$)X)Q8E$.IV!#[5:W9PZLU^M8HS'XO&P
M:P)'`:/!I';07RQ)?\.O[2L7#($.R9T`RB/<EMIY_7.^1(*G)+(]L[S"8M?\
M&EX;POM7&*L!X8&\NOU/^(!17YH<EXHG`>+_IP#L74UOTT`0W4T<Q[&39JL8
M%?6">D&JJ,2Q%RY5A1`2%WY!+SWT-W%`XF< #E4EA`2]<.!(*4G;$+4%%56-
MTZKN,+N.U[/..BD21AR(HBBQUW;\L?:;V7GO.?U^?YQ>3(CJM WHS((.W;*2
M"O+/$O%^:L7%M!PF(RJ9FC\`VAZ+9]*?3/D& "FOR3,^`+WWZ5)[ \- -"#B
ME7SBL&GK;Z)61%/RG)D.`'D`3<O+&!V$ (GR=.+LR\ 24_R_B)4!/8V02G9.
M&I,9R!ZH*UG>"C=GJD5< 3-XG08,A _7U("!IP$#,,AGWW5P9=H+\,GN8HC_
MZ.0]H\Q=;HYI&2$$RSNG,9.JH]>FQQ9*&CJ?! 5JM3`(\'DY]*0ZGN1HNFY5
M[2_.E6[LCH-M.KX?_"'B[Z/YA9W!X>7'3TOWEQP_F!D#5!#^ECYD/T;>M]S,
MY?&WG<]?.U[C7KM5"L2I5!IJ*$`K%&O395Z(-OXVR+Z%YO9_T/\OOAS.?<?A
MRH+M2E%KK$D'^/TS**-HO'1K-:\<EJWN(%7505Q5 2;+_57MV; "+;T;R^Z,
M87/R5B']XNIJ=')ROK]?]F5)L$:6$`,CJTH;:P.B,5JM,&;!-D"],2GN!V8S
M#"[$_:; 3WK`Y`0AA.=Y+UZ^DNZ\3K79:CY_]L1U,VG8P:"/>'TT6GNXLOSV
MW:YHS[U^L_WS[$SR_Q6?6!+%,1I3/_>^[.&R#=]?>;#\]/$Z3HFB"&-#_#PZ
M.A3M5K=W\./[:1S'R2;FA=2AWMK<T)N+HI&8:^*7]Q]VL1FN-TF9$I0B#:%Q
M3KWNQM>Q+X(P##MAR"5S_09#`E6[P7"GVD+<6;B+AP"O>ESM<' 1R2 BKM=S
M-?U6!K`%N^=(O3#;#-B"O(ME_OFL:(';NJL5\?,I5.!DSP'`BOASQ(`L`V_6
M%Z65ZE"T!H#"AU8:M4*OV_TE`'M7\]I$$,5G-IM-8[)M<ZLF5HM2/8F(YN1'
MXZ$'$1'!>A2L\:`B(BKX!^A15/!0Z*5"01&\&'KJN9HB(51/:LT61%&L8+*%
MM"899V:SLV\FLT7ZX<F]I`W;[9+),K_WWN_#G"N7`U=^'[#ZK3C<:C;;CCV,
M%V2V^\B^IY7W[Z.F*=C\1(AB25B41'OMO53 CJ)-]0`%R%++V<%8,_Z0XL/
M"0*7>UU^>+*LLL6Z[39PY/)&!%CA$4GK#Y H8-J#9>:7!%CU,;U$/ &D'P1=
M#BBZE0PN!3A7C7$ OQ_F<"D5!=*(?94D8U P>!WZH/$OM+S: D&X#H \X,Z"
M`07AOM`[2,EHPU)V'5+.5&A:2FDLLB/^'1G`,!(<"MB6]9LW'&*\.TAW\19"
M/13]\Q]H#0`MV]=Y)*+F4%_FW?>?T^4R23"./X:9ROYR!40O[0Q-UKT0,,SQ
MH_K0]/L2_!.U$ /7T5Y9?S_U!JDU32.R.]6[*]6]9GS0E\WN&QV=RN<-OWT^
M/#96'A__4BQ&^#NKN/B334,MAV[>[AG8Z7VEI_(7HURPVUE #(Z,K+CN?*$
M&$=D0V]C_Y6K'PLOJXYCA#K]_3_6U:IG0A'ZI)MFDY"PWO\:" #L3\\B&\%$
M\[YI_;F<< ._*L[,O;LFQ_?>0#+.67#$/Q`*LJ6$X1P%NO2)^S;WMOCP >=/
MA3<S"5A^\4&V3,KVMV2CW8^"UG]8]O^1TX.!# U)V4]A.F``5!%0C\)5FG R
M27^Y?NWRI0OG[S]Z;%E=)X:/+R^O3$P^K52<[,$#IT^=7'*78K&N5\79W+$C
M`SN^UNOU-Z424Q`S<C6*6E8RV6TS;2YKH5+`;M$:(I&DZ/_#_*=GSU_4JM5S
M9\_LW3.XN/B#.3H8F%XAF;1[4RFZU7BZX1NW[M!%Y0Q'1$'\T-'#]$W7=6W;
MCL?9UH0YFT.,4FC5X2Q\[L^DT^FM+63$NCQU+Z8WU&"L4:-=EUJQ+7'6]-^>
MV3;S>I:IB1M-PD<?JW/ZY2> 4\6K?TIT-CYA9)XPFW\]C`82<*D[K H59`7B
M7TB!-;1^E4A&Y*0CE8"DT4-('.J.3U10F&JUVH+C_!&`O>M[;1J*PKE-;L),
M.JA).[:QN75%%,$W97,P'45$1/\&83#P/Q%$%'P4'&,O`_\$?\Q.AF70B9WH
MP]`*0VD[Q=;AEK9KCS=)V]R;F[2#=?KB6](?M_0F/?W.^<[Y/NE++O>S5")I
M:-M4RD;_UB(6LF<4^IM.7A9E3Y7SF0HZ[<++XG)&Y*>#!BA;06\!:Y=`:+$M
M[EMX01F &!P:A5/.M:SH)R!:/R=$^8LQF1B`VR8D4$TX('C&<-UK`[2P#R,8
MRW3S`[#.&<Q\,*V_26L3"6Y&R_0&N.5M"-#(YY"]K^$7T!:\-*1C$ 9HS7X
M 5,+%;B$`5BY+)IAH$:$J9Y_#Q^"N'H!>(0^!>#7H:8.^/$)=ZC][R0`-A0(
MVSR`LQO._[?#;SB50J?>YCS8J\\] :6+P[&#1J-<J9H'=9_0AX+#L6\1A)>H
M.Q7N$M91MP._]4,JTB*8Y#"AHW01`"B& 55UMU)11%&V-YF<2KJ^5ZO)HMAG
MA35TK*"?_]($"^9>/D_<O*5/Q-.+BV73[%>LX6-/TQ=YV5 RF<]FS5K-F>[M
MK=P0N2N&IR9_?/[T?6L+V^3/_PS .!"J9%]6?`CJYI]Q.`#;Z?1NN5RMU\<O
M34<3$VL+"R1X_BX6?U6KFCW"*;9*.6(W[M0R]FLTR%(ETU1E.=0[ISQ^<^TP
M[IC),RU`['0T:MIC(;:I#KQ^O6V\U&H*0&X/0<`\`/*JKP!C\(5<0P"*U+<J
M^/<?/GIP[^Z=^;G'3Y9D&1>+._E\ 3P3-0QGGPG6S[S-D 1 :O+"J]1KT]PW
M])AB#W1AC#6"T[5^<D!.9451"?P/6W&X4- AD)M`_-'1$7)J[NVGT^NS5V9.
M1B(DT]!UX\SI^.;[CXGX^.69Z=3JFJ)(L5AT(!9=2:W>N'[M:G+VW>8'5=.&
M! ?;AJK-30RA[:_?3+,R/W=[:?FIHT,6UOK&1H;>K&^XQ5R` 6CD_+FSY/C9
MBQ4L8<LDBHELA[0&\V 9^4L`^<GX!`9SU >BS4CX3N &N731I42JEM\1\7N;
MQ; 6';>M7Z!K_-#Y/P7:]R='A4#`SFUD,N2W^4<`L0#Q_KU[0L+"&"!7\,+,
M *S"!_;GD(?)438'8PS;0_H`D.-ZD*=X4(;8&;!<W850]A^U*8;J(49&!BR]
MA?^H#3A&'(..\'8S:B,;60$CVDF92&O^8`M\T!ON_Y$/V$&>6T2>5\)R<17J
M;`/&R3\,*+<$("UD9\"\"A=U+!_; #?R6B.TL7;XFAQ4[Z`,U3- -1;1N6;\
MC[:-&.WX(VB'`19&<(NP[=-E8&!`/;P(ODWZ/WR&`7.F O'_?T3$(&T!AJ_O
M9V1$.]X,?E<T2B>*;NT`9G!YRHIMG)"FEWHR )L PN"C(48: "Q:`#+>?OL&
M;&3SP9+$MU^_/GS_SLO.KN'GI^#B`NP2/#E^_.*<.<`FN("2DHJO[],3)[0B
M(X'BMS9N?'7EBE%*"I>X^*O+ET]/F,`,'G95\O65<W("*GA_[][YV;-_O7E#
M_%CLO___[QX]*FADS"4FNGG>/`%V=OW 8!Y^?F`;!=CB__7ER]5ERYZ?/*GL
MZPLT7TQ7UR O[_OKU[=6K!"4DM*(C!35T0&JN;]W[[W-FX%:C//S;V_:)&5N
MSB4F=F;B1*VH**"L **BJ*[NUY<O3TV8\//-&V`+C$]142<Y&:CFR\N7MS=N
M?''JE'I$!-`Q$N;FW/+R'^_??[1U*_*E`:- Y`! #GE]Y\[M*U?>?__.*2O'
M(RZV=O9L=A86%1T=^_R"R\N7:08%__W^[=G)DYKA$0)*BL!R\\.]^Q?FS $F
M>V""D3`STP /!Z;5+R]?W=ZT\=ZQ8Z""F9/3JJ!0T=CHZ\M79R9/ B1"*B>N
M__!=OBAK]OXSH`S)0P>ID`<A,79;(N].941N]R/O!T!:YP._=X?A/UICCI$!
M;4(`XV!0# [00:J,C$P3IDPOR,D,"_([<?*TO:UU24$.9-T.J(G/PLK%Q<G*
MRG;SUFUU-=6U&S8*"`AP\_(`]3Y]]MS%R<'&RO+)LV>OW[R%]`<X.4"7+CQ\
M_-3&RMS84!]R$-"W;]\9F9FV;M^IJJJ2EYW^\^=/H+WO/WP\>/C8T6,G_'U]
M .C'CQ]`,T^=.7?G[OTCQTX`G6%N9L(![F9\__$#LLT#.IC+!!KU7[EF?5A(
M0&Q$Z,]?O]C!"XH>/'KZ^?.G?W__`<VIKRZ'*'[P\/'N??N!0<#!Q0D^+9D9
M1RN<N.XP\H$MZ-=[_<?;K<9<VX/<N&1`6=S_'VUC%R,#<F\!;6X!:7<O(WK?
M`_WP'RP7BOU'NG`)9^<?94T1`_*%8MCT(,U:,3" '[<.->' _OU`$B``>U?S
MTC88QA-;FIA^B4ZFAVEG;*'JP7J8ARE.&'1X*T6FO8 #CQX$_P+M88<=G.RP
MV]B8-RN(,D''_&I5A(VU?FQ5-W6?; ZK_;!M;,R>QK9YD[3[ +$=9LDAI,G;
MT+YO^GM^S_/\?DFP_F1L_&9[.RJVH^`+807:7BK"(H84/.+G:\5P_D(I4D_!
M?2Y#Z7*X1%E(2"! :(<`NI(X7&S:)N+>\>S*4&B9 ;"(T=4I,QD0,<0X*BPF
MU,$CP!V3*%J*G <"Q.<0!"]Q)>.S#>FB&%$G,8=GJ\:12X6B7#X"G05GKM1<
MD!7G2!EZ<<9&R(0(3[Z,[F=:0%/BDHPAOXUD6,$Z,5O`("/LT0A'R,[*.X!%
MH0B:-Q`U_DH+3C`<S5W\92N`\]>_839Y/A)VJFVV,V7/L^/11"(8C]>UME8[
M'"LC(\>A4'U'!UE</-/?;S";`4QK#8:UB8DBFJYQ..+AL-?E J' G+V6EJVQ
M,1C-W-8&%T9"H2JK]<; X&.['?Z!"<4OJ9YD'OVPA1F&5"HAZJ`;&G8\GA?#
MPV:K]4I/ST.;+<JR9]$"W.WQR<EA/&X?&`#X_M+E4E*4!8`^R_I'1TOKZV'[
MY/4"[C^,Q<J:FU4:C<_E>N_WPPT#Z)_IZRLQF:XZG>\6%C;FY II&L8?[^V-
M\9HD"9:%G0C#A!A&JU*I%(KS=?$?OO+X9E]%NN`3YAL<*;=8*AL;+EEJ/WI]
MT5"0*RB`<!JF'\S)6KN]R>ET=7:6&(UUW=V;DU.!O<]%%;2NJNIH>AH&,=19
MIH>&/FSXKW=UU73>FG'VJWE?L#\]NY#R'H3<%]AW+-.KA JWIR OH5$X1QT_
MJO/#B3A:*8DK<>R2XW[X/OV;VW/N19V^0*O3D0099V*W[PP`+C\]/?6MK-(5
MEU?7U \"`3 YGX)8 ")(PE!>YO6MY.%Y!$&JU6H`V5//YO5:2J?3;>_LAL(1
MMV<15JV*2(I&S+H7-!2IIJC9>4]2<^ DH4FF!C0/' V5EEPT&2N_['\+!F&M
MQV?=BQ`87&MJ!"#W=F?W.)HL$%I:?O[J]8:QDM[<>O-U?S\2B?"-::E^-(52
M224-X([NWKM_H:C09#3"N[[5=852P2;8)Y-/#P.!$X:AU!I*3;$L!(Q1 LS7
MZY-JTGRF`N7L,;$E6:Z:_JQ,/RY3[.1^JQ, MT6`Z!-_6-PO3I]A:4^MGXG_
M9&T%EK012UAP.>*7.D6(#,9R9]MQ+'!PL+RT!+O?!6#OZEZBB.+HS.SLSNZX
MZZH% 02+I61 !6T]]9( )80/?A!^ ."3^-J#CV+^`R(DB>&#H+M"BE"1TOJQ
M+;FX9BF54:"(B;"4]N'.;KM>A^DW=W?'>V<FZR'J(?=I]S(SRYVY,W/.O>=W
MCHK=U]96IZ>FKE=6ZDX]-<7.FN0V91:&\`71XKU8U  %,Y8O1#K5P3J`- YH
ML*N+L"`M^RFO&],"``+9,U0H`4O8&1%U"UF'`AVR)_[48+"C<Q-2R/\EU/R_
MS/\B1"FLX;FAJ8`8TE"(L JEXH$9AM$7W>K%.0P-]`UZ&))BT;Z?E)9*,41H
M$82!%M[H5S^(ZT*OU&B\+5-L0.Y%<^?LF5&HF()L=8UV3YO4$I L1/S5"N"C
MS[^3-N"L98:YTM#`$*PU!9`7(<#';R8F'O?U?4=H8WW]9F<G5UB8P+#X3E-3
MVFZ_*QA\.CP<'AF!QO,U-3D>SW8B<:ZQ<6ET]$E_/^P8GIR\Y??G>[T[BXL<
MCDU ?P-L6;(W()M=$P":X>OH2,GRMV3R6FMK5)(^#0V555>_C43NMK<?$\4;
M+2VP97]SLQH$)LONHJ)3%15S/A\TA 8&PGZ_!1>&0F_?A4(/>GN1+#L]GM->
M+[S)K];7;Z^NCG=U20 !;; =#)XL+Y_H[KY06QL)!`*# \=%L=#E2N>.<4>W
MQG^)_H'!( !\^.G-XPKC]"B]U]86BT9M6"2V/#,#8^]B7=VKV=G+554?X_'B
MTE+8)O+HX?K*"HP]1SH<0U&6IF?N]_3`7B>*2THN>7<2"0;[GOUI.5!&WD-.
M RI$_E<&]JGO`"KW5PL0X(A)>DT10HB_68)I'!883#N`DL67FC,'9Q.$7%>N
MPV[/=;OM=A&A%)P/*;8+N/GSEZ_;SU^HWJ"" [?R`)H!N)>=/0, .S`=A%]`
M&Z`)D/[>'MK8W(K'W\/-:K7R DW ;5:5+>"<]0^;6Y(42Q?[<J+%X;##<:#O
MNU(\/+^ +LS8'1QO<>>Y!<'V<OFU+._#QJ*8`T= U!J`V/S"(GY(R'!`IS,'
M&_AD<IS >UY>/D((6$KHV1RG&J;QT`C]`C[C=+F2ZO*%DDI"OUC ,$`J" I4
M5XML?:EB!K9_INDG9_KU,]WZ8C.3!#&&MO$QQA0=PC$.KCXQ]4XC;84`EXRI
M8,?$SX<EC(,4<UD_JQ-VF#`&8YRRB8VI26#`^-C8/GZ[_1"`O:M);1L(HY)B
M)5+\$[?N*LN092CT"O4)`MFU=R 4<H*<H%H$NL\!0E?U(M"<H"UTT>X"IA0W
M#6F1//J)I.F;&5F:'[G.(H0N,IA $WT:26BD][[YYKT*M;\]/GX^'B_(&=4$
M.BU)8Z<2#&W1V#$7<DL)UQKZJT.%:HJ=BD*KP3=:V(+BPJLM*EB8?]FZLB15
M9R>H1!AJPRY59%-9[FWH JC(WC;\O^PZ46UIR%XZ;[5"RG04MAN;7AG94VIZ
M==7=6BVY=MWP2U;`:BG.48&^Y+EKR<80AE$`E55\JR/7E)VHR:PL2:!3C5)&
MF%3Q;ZY\J(F`2CR63D3<JPW`0[N+]_R2],YJ=,#;X7C,E$SX>_'H_!S(/N6/
MPMET&B8)7IR?SLY``$9[>_.,F?7\3I):? J`.TQ34<F-0`9E+.O9P0$^S8SH
M:(1M/"Z&N#+'B0TVF'(B6^X!F.5RCV&T:S[[?\,3_W^X5JP8`DSXORR?[.[B
MY^O)I-Y/'(8_H A?<,S722+LR;"?C+,(,?N!OY>$/-[9\?K]5^\;>RG;]Z]X
M=\+XN;S/>KB']O\-+G?A&RT8+$8*/N*>GUY<"-71X?;VBR``*JP#?T;1AY.3
MI_O[+X.`A.'WK]\FP9MH-I/+.,2MQ>Y/U_6YOMF=/Q:HI0*S9NA78C8R8)?]
MO[1ZG 5A4//,51ZSW3!81OQ58.-4)%!>%<C4?GI=7.2B+#S/!^PN"U;D$P^W
M`*FS+&-5]45A,YZP#CC>Z_<<9^WCYR\DCH'^AXPS(,HMZ2`O\F[4Q=$B?(,U
MH/PNL# (09'G8`O8(6+Y? #X?1P/F1-"YL5-SHR</0]A69HF2<P4/"T'8!U1
MG4Z'2_?$^(]C.RXC!IM;PT?H15P&/*OZ P'XEN=[A,0Y>EES.'E )P)6 [/
M:J',FX0)$_F;7`%KO4V_X%:9?J/(Q;X5=O^718#>M2;S7VN&J]&ZO<`JMJ#G
MH60FH,9*B)]:R];Q+JZ%9(FD;]RR+$%>0W%U^>O=Z:GX^5<`]JY=-VH BGJ(
M7[MK)TB+A)0N+1\0T:7A`U*`E(*DCECE$Z!,08D4!5&1*J*FXAOR!U`L!:$`
M.K98.[:'<^>NKV?&#J& 2[98S:YG9VUK=O:<N?>>LR(`WR\O/YR?/S\XD'H(
M 5."^!WZJUOK7*6"7A*(5QP<2/%FT*JY#[&%P"I3=I4QY<G*`AK.;O(M`E;;
MS%WXPMWD%IU_)N;*H7/:SC<3#<Z^#Y>7&,644T(]G6J8NV<?6,9DJA,;=?/:
M.U<O5W%(%/T[$.P5N=IF7ITC13NLN&)Y:#MPC<8X4#*(R"VI!!TXQ<J^<6_?
M68QOV0I4.63,JO`6 -XK8^",_Q[G<0((8GMLCV,'-,1BX []W[9'8XH!RKJ6
M!9%Q-M[!(?Q]33<W&7QSQ`"-]21AL,+U&Y%I8SHMB *-CR<GG\[.5+N7#[#^
M<#(!/6C0^1]0BXB-LC81K[RUUJF)N`>FS6>"\?$7"O#$,W:VO2T!!%D166!^
M%(:IR7%BP[*D+1I>E"4&^GQQ\68V4]9G^2A)T,9Q#L!G,C3NMO]O+0? 2<X3
M #4]!;Y0N7P8/CL^+GXOWAX>?IO/'^_M/3TZPM3"S'^]NWM_:^O1SLZ3_?WL
MY:OWLQ<\8&J2[GA`P%OZK5DYY?\QSF?T//_F`Z!L2TS7_TNVCK2V491?#Z#<
M!(V^(8#2-QD" /8G:11&(-QK5/!/MQ>8'1#9*&_6IJRV1N\XC*,DQGW[,O_Z
MZ\?//%_/LBS?V`" Q_(P)K&=:3;)&MW 91P95Y60Q):H,7TPR?*FKDC3&70K
MHB=\^W T+HH<7T$?26(<P$I7ELMB2:L9.H$5D`'\".2AJ*XJK`YX,Z:N$>5[
MF\N_9\H`</)IFBZ715U=,5U!MY"NJ\*%-%5#<94U" Z0S2/Y5`SB?E?KTV%Q
MOJWN3?$!=<VLD#RA05W10=%/;<>!`G]O7_DG8+$%UQ/>#A=<8S_<!_&>QX&%
M^(6,!KW\?^T%HP8*D>G`N]-3+B_!XX\`[%T]3P(Q&"X4..!.)F,T$MU0T4D2
M1TDTSOP`U-]EXN:B3L[X$371Q,3%C0]'-)*XN7/UO;ZT][97-%$W82!<0VDO
MM+WG_7B>-Z/'.#PX6*_5JJMK7(G\R"7"F:6_&4N0DAPXX?;K"QI),$5HJ`\,
M$W)2S+0ES`C:>#%^H;>X T%K< F,2$DL_"]4]2 5)(K+#C XQQ39TVD:PS&*
M1!T^^P2SEL7$X+0Q>7PS?/9*T=]4SJ'Q!)O^:V4*"7=R#G'S$QO`DN,T<#Q=
MH>I?^=J%SRQ"`ET&C)S-3 )+(A?/"#L(S0'0S`&[ZK!([*Z4Y+U-<IW_SPO=
M_R55%!E!\$NWN]%H/)R<`/S=;#:AY?+HJ"X_P!>B<#O62D^G$5OC/ 1#HM_I
M;._M/9R??PP&6<ZW=G?OCX]_+\>.?M:<')0KI!Z42L5L%M#YX^GI2KT.X\(D
MX:D\4RZ7EY:>KJZPKR>5VB.2 S0M<K)Z*U>VQ-W9V<[^_FRE,NCU8,*+U2K\
M]&NWJP<-/&^D/SO9%).7.K'QO.0R3 6+Q`N"M][S>[\/[;#\T*Z>JU0`./;;
M[5:GL["\,CT_C[$U6$C0*U!A!(Q'#?\ZSC2N#D"<:6[P,1WUOX2(%<;=\%W8
MI7Z$]O$3$/I]08#(K\I'A$G5E(W<XSF$>N$P1+<DIC"`10# W ]\0-A )!2+
M/HIR`J3V>08NP9``T(]%R?$1"E<\R!3\(B/RK*,#4!8*P+E &7.XET(A'TZ%
M\J;`7DC#;7AY%H96=P.61H&%') 6,*402X.A &3$$Q#>C_QJN +I#^(#ELWP
M!2?8X:TG3("4[>MWF!PLD4U$K05-21!C^E+QGQ1U'">IO+I^*LW )PD3&C:;
M9I,P+`+2+BY:K=N;:SW&IP#L73U+`T$0G;F(B:V* F"?7^`/L-5*^W1I!"N%
M%!HQB% K(MCX`0D$P81`(+4&L8IH(6 3;/P%YP<AQ;K9O=N;V=N3-#;J<H%P
M26Z/RQXW;V;>>Q$`Z/5ZA?7U\W)Y:GI:AW'&CA?`DM=$`5Q9/Z&Z37J$ +!L
MN:UOF)^VC^D2)<0H;8SQUB,6V5L6`41XE/4119:T#N=OC!,`>,X>K7F%H$""
MHP<J-H:48JMA9R0H9)KC0^F;8-Z(4!N:=PE!PW:+_ N\E8A9F#AC]%AL#7RU
M4O=<(,$W!0S`/+9(%8+"7H\L88Q*)M0DF"7^0_IOC`/ 8`X L39C-1`"P+CB
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M"+9Z(YBDKT44-D0PXQ=JZ?QH>0H4R#.RMC`H) F#\K`LLA\C,X* 3L,8F"\9
MTK"\[)D,>N,2-XVJ3A\3^WJ*9S1 8K(C #(Z<<I"`A5K"=/.B-2(702^:*%B
M#\9M>FF64X.9A! [,8)/=+#%8>H#0PH'T?H`N"P"!# 4=#`&*O!;"V''"21S
M#R`F_B,PLB<+:,2L%=YA/PQVDP_+\8OX'Z"__/ST=+B_3S_Z$H"]JUEI'(K"
M";;:'XNBI52"H!N9Z4+I1G"G%GP!M[Z`&Q7F:68AN!-\`G>"Z*Q<=/93$(OB
M3RO5F#9-DUQ/[FW:FW-/ZBR&&1 L733)_3E)3KG?O?><[],G<[/R\==2Z?OA
M8:8_053>C;H6'E.`,8H#E(B8B13`;*$8Q88A[$Q2;T4/2KYGHD!4`2`J[X4"
M\249A^$K9-0.AA3?'\KT:A%.8"*I(2I\"_\^IE'X&X6P(S]%2 )H*T"EVI0+
MQ$<QH=Q9F4"6R(%7HOF1P?BN$4$49OW7<'5RAAE.E;#F%R$2'&[L]K=6B+<
M-J"J>[N?`_Q__'$\K]%NP[?K>?E,9I9/`)J=#IP1`3:N[Y?6U_.&\>/XV/?]
M7ABB`$BZD,T"?!$MB,D`N$S+MIT 3E?O>5YQ:>G+ZJIY?U^[N, DDS/I=([3
M^7^(=SS&S&[WSC0?+`L, )D)8*P>5PJ=AB%?U[L\S3>=2,"IW.+B0KE<KU:;
MM1IT#14W=W9 Z/UU?MY^>H(JT(+MNI/CXW"#8.2+;3]:%F"O'$]X,!W'XHPN
M4&RZ6%RI5.#2U<E)BB=K0H/S:VLSAG%]>3GQ^CJ52DU\1 ']_;5VY<>_^G1<
M%YRG85D>N"5W18>[HI`GAZML;LY87OYY=O9\>ZOQA`&X!+Y4WMZ&JZ='1P/<
M#YX9["QQ)WQS'& PG\T6>![KG[*VOK'EN.#;P3)X0,X;Z&0E M38(/8DR8_`
MP,284-D+I]9B&4FLF M^&P57#O/$(J.S)A&#ZA(-*"+7D&`969$`;!2$"\0"
M6)_%8(RO/ RD`M6N">1-&18#%$D2GABTS7X3Z"M6X37^T;UK"JWK"-LHB(DQ
MBZIW.:(O78_I6%$ICG"#(O(?*<9\`&*'C:"]I9%UI4GCL"E<%]O,C^LW]6\'
M^R^MEOS0WP5 [PQV$ :",,RV2(4+)%[D+ _BR5?QY"-P\`E,>#"#S^!9(L:4
M1;#^.PO=V9EME>!%PX806DIITR'\7W?F'PD`&%>3R<-L=CD>\WD)Z9Q8I_2H
M( 4FLHV\ZU\QS:=PHM9J$C#4A6HAD*1/:'VG7!8`B!C2-J"ZUW,"#X+C4`3[
MHO^4$N7JSGH3' 20$5E`T41FHI,`N_XQNO"NA$DRJ7 >6WS`V:YA-"-V! PF
M<C)-\+QN`,PH*)0QF&2O`!X\42^Y]OV$JI(X#6D?>/39Q[O;D_[XQ\-U0%NM
M7JV%7H>Z'5(*$!:QTL<5%/"[2WK=>-%?4+\M'_#0XI`R? ^^3Y8K`%BO/VD>
M;TM6B1\$`U#JD#47!`"]//_)42VMA?I_*4OL#=+JG+1^1GE'GB[P<, !!6\M
M-LXI#0G'`ZT/5("<.J.<']]F%6<!`AF2!Q%.9U&6N3$#J ?`0:ZQ,=49._N
MS<:7!PSH2W$6.#NLQVOP`QAF\-MEFJ?QAP#`=^]:^+!DH>C(L-NUA`<(2%]S
M J#JT<0: A-O+5U6^+9+TP7^Q^*JTO=!B!V.^OU14=16O,>/Y^L;&P"`,N`)
M`$C_.P+(<O?L$,!D+GEE-S]7>P'M2$!I1-5?6,AHMM[_(6M 2']0&#A6T?Q#
M)[*S#K=XE7M?HR /17I&;:]YX]N C+8WK6:=AZY/*_A6C=ZXF%+2+;\D[A14
MM4KY)* ED$-V+#/<$U%H^ ,4/_?#;%+\PDZG$_<#?IK/[Z?3-YJLX^-+`/:N
M):=A&(C:J5,B<1O ,EUP("385>(:%=<I]P#:4C-^T] S8Q<2B0VH6:'2-$XT
M59]GWB?43^5UN[U?K1X>GV[N;DW4EQM-,Z/HC"NPZ54HF'%]$6[M8K>0 [I*
M0_[<#E7&/<5"D9>$HBQ!/KU!<=`UV(W9[TMKCKU&]O*)NJ9;OY[RE+ 1WZ#B
M5%_?*DG 9*(O1A."'*_0OZO!M%0:R%&H# J(HP[81/D*Y7&)2':%2X-)A<CZ
MC79<X*P#4E7!?-M=RZ)'2+=\7KDV_S%&0X;A$YOHOY"DY)VZ6O!_.?[ST0$'
M,UX?T!ZD%YF7S/5`4(8P/2% E *G-)WNQ!-(T;PX,<`??8'7&;YTZ.(3K'D[
M'#X!K].)(4SLG2<Y8`B$M =.) ;%B/'($G\P6SK B 36!PP?TOXD!.[W?R"`
M)2D31M$P\S184APPU^]QL[0P^J %Y#<I3V"WH_U#!V$Q.S;2%=_W>U[2XM>C
MFB['GSJH3J[A_GF$;":7(I?9$MO(`47(QD%7J,"(6O60!`S86/8HW>!]+L(C
M1.K]A.WQC-42H#_$$O<[_I3H'(#\*Q#%E- + Z#,`5!Z``/?I3&H;*5Q]VE6
M((!.#E9*`^>,H8 VA_=MA&TX2.WW6Y?YIJ.]6*=\"!.CV)75C0$!Y\ YVM)R
M!BFWJ00H"/BG3K^-N;+_540RN5N(W\8`>W&:(,2XJGBL^8\W`Q*355>=:Z[;
MV-"];#;/ZW53=O\E`'O7MM,P#$.3]#*0$.+_T"2D/8#$+X'X%N!;QNN>&5I-
M:C>Q8Z>=)H&$Q/JZM5F[M#V.SZ6M7M'=;O?X<'^[7M]M-E?H'9MX]Q,_R5NN
M3/'OLY50-MHWGIY$?`>3P\7371&NY#$+MTV]> TR:M=+MKYQZY=AL]:MWQ7`
M/54;-O]+BP1`#JLUN##3`6`VC)C1JBE1LOES0P'$2C]3I.K]!#`]!XVV71F;
MQ8%?TF.65;]%^EBR,\K .^B[TO-#LQ06BW"Q5(%H:;A _//I<!'B=!51&GWF
M.:-CW[W_`RMNY^UWMQ%2(^XG^<WDOH^$9OHT/A\C7MD?#H"(I\<0Q%P\T.T
MTXLN& +)XXZQ&!BM^R*\1AB]$OL>+4OB]Z_[GM9'";43* G">H4&C8>-`PTX
M2H>TWVQGU*)0H4'L%<+D/TI" JS_(WP6L`"X1#'Q%Z(W^L&$^_=]'P]+78XS
M_^>?%\RKM'XOIR)-T2&$&Y3V4KA>AZD1$>4/R2;(I7D5TIM+3L(FDW!^:.O:
MUG]2#H`"H9,='+#`-#C.`9#>*K&85[F_$VZ1ZCD9]`NG&(-R_9'>CQ+W^Q)D
M^[DD*Y"]=+"$HOH/6. J59!Z;5R_L`9?H_(?I<IKR+Z0!>:$8*#NWF,$M*<J
M`9R;!]PUIR!Q!99C ,%483/5 FT(J5/0U5L-\5L"V\=V^_+T_/[V.G?C?`O`
MWMGC(`S#4/ YB!7.Q<*$N`'JJ4"<HN)2+%2L+92TJ>TX 2S`T`R(2+2DR$+^
M^>QG($!\K=;K0U7M]OOE6*T34WVL)#VGA #$%)!" ,"3^EQ1%T)Q#)-S3-PP
MA',^_3)V\&WP_:(!0(^;C5BCSB)M5$1!R!D_J?"<+!$Q6"9!^: C`F^T1E &
M29)2=4ZGU9$;R,/(+N ^`3*$>R$`R: "H%6=57U#>OQ"= U)2BK :J+Y>/KK
M;V<$:%Z#\? DB4/99*AAQOG+#DNO1>&W!/\,3-V,QLBA],! <TC]XP]/,>?_
M?V6$26?M[X[:CIY1J!9US"8=?:^*=-UL;_=[?Q!'"]>'(Z] W[<`+/W[' 'R
M+0#]JPMU\2E$<>`3"[L(8H4D.A36+]PW*<[)B6U$?([A0,.^85DC0>(^.L&/
M)'"12?&F/Y^_G#Z8TF,XD]()_J03(,GTAZUJ!7[;"=!96W4361\`CS'"B!<Q
M;<8H4R1Z#RRRB^D:B=#EN6N:YGPZ7NK:"WZEUD,`]JXE!6$8B$ZT\0+V+M*5
MW;OP)-ZR%C?5JPB"**BQB;3-?)+0I9"A=%':A%(*[\V;-Y, `+]8E^6VKOMC
M4U6ZT"9D`&#Z%<+Q1H+#0[K:^!J<`*`5=0 P64T&M:2&GMZ N($X9/\%>7:!
M0>,"F'M!I =(<%`A^R]'[5244)-&%<+?7` D[F3"=A6"T=ZH<S8> P)TH,X'
MP/W[_00(L,$%(!D;QOX_2**33!2>[B2S"/0XEMP^= 6X'#(!R)$C1R8`_Q?7
MW?YV?[S>+X?NE6\"UBM=+)T'P%I:K%+A-++%I"P/I_X:ZC/GHVU#_9=^]F[,
M'"N2#Q;K^"'9K3[!-((%_7 U(RH2,'_PC9'V30-]\DIS><)<H`^1FOXQ?1Q9
M).H$H)9N]IO&K,"8+8C?V]]!S4'\ "N1+.X_M<>V:<Y=]W1C:N+Q%4!$=0#
M (N+2U%)25U#`YB95%15\1T$!#\8$][*IV`L`&UK+_JQ0B09!9\R0!N/Q]IJ
M1V[9([7:B7,S(\K-95 .[6$DZ'XL.1=;]^`_ZBP!EL*!D1''4`!QP8XV`X>V
MPQBU.4Z2R9 ^1>T",^(^P C12<-R20+F'-1_+-T`!K -_QG43QP:K4='P2 8
M!:,= "$'-O,*_OS]Y^^_O[`#+4'[?)DA)( ! N!E1TR0(WSA&W^1*I^A->-%
MK66KI)I#]1W`#- VU)+1;<#=*$=?((3+4 8<\P.8AA">'V! 0.^_$;?;F`'5
M`2B;23!ZIU"]OW[]?/3P(;"Y#R1OW[I%4O0#!! `(<X^0=*1:JX`````245.
%1*Y"8()Z
`
end
Mar 19 2004
prev sibling parent reply Stewart Gordon <smjg_1998 yahoo.com> writes:
Raiko wrote:

 Topic :).

 Maybe call it DFC :P

I know little of MFC, but gather that it's similar to OWL. Have you checked out my project SDWF? http://smjg.port5.com/pr/d/sdwf/ Stewart. -- My e-mail is valid but not my primary mailbox, aside from its being the unfortunate victim of intensive mail-bombing at the moment. Please keep replies on the 'group where everyone may benefit.
Mar 22 2004
parent reply Raiko <phantom2023 hotmail.com> writes:
I didn't know about yours, but it looks good.

Also, Windows API help files come in the Platform SDK, but it's a pretty
hefty download for dialup users.

Stewart Gordon wrote:
 Raiko wrote:

 Topic :).

 Maybe call it DFC :P

I know little of MFC, but gather that it's similar to OWL. Have you checked out my project SDWF? http://smjg.port5.com/pr/d/sdwf/ Stewart.

Mar 22 2004
parent "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
They also come on Walter DMC++ IDE  cd.

Phill.

news:c3n928$d92$1 digitaldaemon.com...