c++.announce - sdwest

reply "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
I'm leaving for SDWest tomorrow, so won't be active here for a few days. For
those that also will be at SDWest, see you there! -Walter
Mar 13 2004
next sibling parent reply John Reimer <jjreimer telus.net> writes:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:31:47 -0800, Walter wrote:

 I'm leaving for SDWest tomorrow, so won't be active here for a few days. For
 those that also will be at SDWest, see you there! -Walter
Wow the crowd, Walter! I wish I could be there. Is there going to be a audio or video recording of your presentation?
"John Reimer" <jjreimer telus.net> wrote in message
news:pan.2004.03.13.22.43.54.486530 telus.net...
 I'm leaving for SDWest tomorrow, so won't be active here for a few days.
For
 those that also will be at SDWest, see you there! -Walter
Wow the crowd, Walter! I wish I could be there. Is there going to be a audio or video recording of your presentation?
I doubt it, I didn't see anything about that in the stuff SDWest sent me.
Mar 13 2004
parent C <dont respond.com> writes:
That stinks :S.  Id definetly like to see it also.

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:36:47 -0800, Walter <walter digitalmars.com> wrot=
e:

 "John Reimer" <jjreimer telus.net> wrote in message
 news:pan.2004.03.13.22.43.54.486530 telus.net...
 I'm leaving for SDWest tomorrow, so won't be active here for a few =
 days.
For
 those that also will be at SDWest, see you there! -Walter
Wow the crowd, Walter! I wish I could be there. Is there going to be a audio or video recording of your presentation?=
 I doubt it, I didn't see anything about that in the stuff SDWest sent =
me.

-- =

prev sibling parent reply Mark T <Mark_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <c3024p$uqk$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
I'm leaving for SDWest tomorrow, so won't be active here for a few days. For
those that also will be at SDWest, see you there! -Walter
good luck - maybe someone attending could give this forum a summary.
Mar 14 2004
next sibling parent reply Brad Anderson <brad sankaty.dot.com> writes:
Mark T wrote:

 maybe someone attending could give this forum a summary.

Will do...
Mar 14 2004