D - Problems with the NG

reply Felix <Felix_member pathlink.com> writes:
Sorry, but I cannod read messages anymore (I use the web interface). The only
ones that show no-void content are Walter's. Is there a problem with the web
interface?

Felix
Mar 12 2004
next sibling parent reply =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Julio_Jim=E9nez?= <jujibo inicia.es> writes:
Felix wrote:
 Sorry, but I cannod read messages anymore (I use the web interface). The only
 ones that show no-void content are Walter's. Is there a problem with the web
 interface?

 Felix

I use mozilla for newsgroup, but i can see all the messages at the web forum.... may be a net or proxy problem don't know what is the problem for you... :( But if you can read messages.... couldn't imagine how you will read my response... :) sorry... Julio Jiménez
Mar 12 2004
parent reply Felix <Felix_member pathlink.com> writes:
As a mtter of fact, I just noticed that I *can* read your message but only when
I hit "Reply". So, now I see your message, but only here, below mine...
I don't know why, usually I sucessfully use the web interface.
Mozilla seems not to work here (for newsgroups) because of proxy server... :(

In article <c2s113$683$1 digitaldaemon.com>, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Julio_Jim=E9nez?=
says...
Felix wrote:
 Sorry, but I cannod read messages anymore (I use the web interface). The only
 ones that show no-void content are Walter's. Is there a problem with the web
 interface?

 Felix

I use mozilla for newsgroup, but i can see all the messages at the web forum.... may be a net or proxy problem don't know what is the problem for you... :( But if you can read messages.... couldn't imagine how you will read my response... :) sorry... Julio Jiménez
Mar 12 2004
parent Manfred Nowak <svv1999 hotmail.com> writes:
Felix wrote:

 As a mtter of fact,
[...] I confirm your problems. Webinterface seems to be broken. So long.
"Felix" <Felix_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:c2rv46$36a$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Sorry, but I cannod read messages anymore (I use the web interface). The
only
 ones that show no-void content are Walter's. Is there a problem with the
web
 interface?
Jan has fixed it. Thanks for letting us know!
Mar 12 2004