D - what happenned to "exit"?

reply larry cowan <larry_member pathlink.com> writes:
int main ( char[][] args ) {
exit(1);
}

Error: undefined identifier exit

Return 1; from main() is ok, but what if I want to exit the program from an
abort routine?
Feb 17 2004
parent reply "C" <dont respond.com> writes:
import std.c.stdlib;

( i think, one of those anyway )

Charlie
"larry cowan" <larry_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:c0uaar$2cs1$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 int main ( char[][] args ) {
 exit(1);
 }

 Error: undefined identifier exit

 Return 1; from main() is ok, but what if I want to exit the program from
an
 abort routine?
Feb 17 2004
parent reply beltorak <beltorak_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <c0ucp9$2gdf$1 digitaldaemon.com>, C says...
import std.c.stdlib;
import std.c.process;
Feb 17 2004
parent larry cowan <larry_member pathlink.com> writes:
Thanks.  WTTW: Either works, but if both are used, they conflict on their
definitions of exit().

In article <c0uehv$2j74$1 digitaldaemon.com>, beltorak says...
In article <c0ucp9$2gdf$1 digitaldaemon.com>, C says...
import std.c.stdlib;
import std.c.process;
Feb 18 2004