D - directx

reply imr1984 <imr1984_member pathlink.com> writes:
has anyone made any directx import files for D? I know this has been asked
before but i couldnt find it as there is no search facility on this forum
Feb 12 2004
next sibling parent reply J Anderson <REMOVEanderson badmama.com.au> writes:
imr1984 wrote:

has anyone made any directx import files for D? I know this has been asked

http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA031566/d_direct3d9/
before but i couldnt find it as there is no search facility on this forum

Why can't you switch to a newsgroup? They at least let you search the headers (that's how I found the link). -- -Anderson: http://badmama.com.au/~anderson/
Feb 12 2004
parent "davepermen" <davepermen hotmail.com> writes:
not to say there is no need to search the 'forum'. how about just looking at
the links on the d main page? there it is: dx port.

"J Anderson" <REMOVEanderson badmama.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:c0h717$2ll9$1 digitaldaemon.com...

prev sibling parent J C Calvarese <jcc7 cox.net> writes:
imr1984 wrote:
 has anyone made any directx import files for D? I know this has been asked
 before but i couldnt find it as there is no search facility on this forum
Actually, the web interface does have a way to search (admittedly, it's pretty crude). If you click on the Subject tab, it'll give you an alphabetical list of all of the post headings. On page 76, there is some DirectX discussion. http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?-sz,b7501+D By way, I don't blame you for asking. I think it's pretty easier for one of us to send a link if we remember who's website had it. -- Justin http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/
Feb 12 2004