D - IDDE

reply imr1984 <imr1984_member pathlink.com> writes:
In the DMD compiler page, one of the bugs listed is that it cannot be run from
the IDDE. Is this Walter's own IDE? How good is it? How does it compare with
Visual Studio or DIDE ? How soon until the DMD compiler could be run from the
IDDE ?
"imr1984" <imr1984_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bvmc25$26ja$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 In the DMD compiler page, one of the bugs listed is that it cannot be run
from
 the IDDE. Is this Walter's own IDE?
It's the Digital Mars IDDE which comes with the DMC++ CD.
 How good is it? How does it compare with
 Visual Studio or DIDE ?
I can't give a good answer on that.
 How soon until the DMD compiler could be run from the
 IDDE ?
I don't know if it ever will. I've got too much to do already :-(
Feb 05 2004
parent Mark T <Mark_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <bvv3ih$22fq$2 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
"imr1984" <imr1984_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bvmc25$26ja$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 In the DMD compiler page, one of the bugs listed is that it cannot be run
from
 the IDDE. Is this Walter's own IDE?
 How soon until the DMD compiler could be run from the
 IDDE ?
I don't know if it ever will. I've got too much to do already :-(
and everyone has their own favorite IDE or editor anyways
Feb 06 2004