D - Linking problem

reply "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
I haven't encountered this for ages because I always use makefiles for my D
which have separate compile and link phases, but I just tried to compile a
source file

  dmd vector.d

and the resultant exe gives a most peculiar runtime result as shown on the
included JPEG.

Any ideas?

Matthew
Jan 23 2004
Perhaps the linker is thinking it is a 16 bit program.

news:bus507$1msl$1 digitaldaemon.com...