D - GUI library

reply "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
Are there any plans to have GUI classes introduced
in D ?
Jan 01 2004
parent reply "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
 Are there any plans to have GUI classes introduced
 in D ?
Yes. There are people working on them, although my impression is that they are somewhat heterogeneous at the moment.
Jan 01 2004
parent reply "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
Hmnnnn
Composed of diverse elements hey?
Damn it ! Everytime you reply to me I have to run for the
Dictionary. :o))

Happy new year!
Phill.

"Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> wrote in message
news:bt0vee$17d3$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Are there any plans to have GUI classes introduced
 in D ?
Yes. There are people working on them, although my impression is that they are somewhat heterogeneous at the moment.
Jan 01 2004
parent reply "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
:)

 Hmnnnn
 Composed of diverse elements hey?
 Damn it ! Everytime you reply to me I have to run for the
 Dictionary. :o))

 Happy new year!
 Phill.

 "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> wrote in message
 news:bt0vee$17d3$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Are there any plans to have GUI classes introduced
 in D ?
Yes. There are people working on them, although my impression is that
they
 are somewhat heterogeneous at the moment.
Jan 02 2004
parent %u <marcusarpino123 yahoo.co.uk> writes:
i love dogs
Dec 14 2006