D - Built-in container threading guarantees ...

reply "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
Are there any?

The one I'm particularly interested in is whether the operations of an
associative array are atomic. I'm also interested in what kind of threading
guarantees they provide.

Cheers

Matthew
Dec 31 2003
"Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> wrote in message
news:bt0gqm$ion$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 Are there any?

 The one I'm particularly interested in is whether the operations of an
 associative array are atomic. I'm also interested in what kind of
threading
 guarantees they provide.
At the moment, none. They'd probably have to be wrapped in a synchronized block.
Jan 13 2004