D - dig

reply "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
Hi there
Has anyone installed dig?
I have both dmc and dmd installed and working.
But when I try to install dig I get the following
error:
===============
 C:\dig-0.0.14\dig>make install
c:\dmd\bin\dmd net\BurtonRadons\digc\digc.d
net\BurtonRadons\digc\omflistexports
.d net\BurtonRadons\digc\strip.d net\BurtonRadons\digc\libraryRegistrar.d
net\Bu
rtonRadons\digc\sys.d net\BurtonRadons\digc\sysBase.d
net\BurtonRadons\digc\prog
ram.d kernel32.lib -unittest net\BurtonRadons\dig\common\baseDirectory.d
Error: Error reading file 'ctype.d'

--- errorlevel 1

Could you tell me how I could solve this error?

cheers Phill.
Dec 28 2003
parent reply J Anderson <REMOVEanderson badmama.com.au> writes:
Phill wrote:

Hi there
Has anyone installed dig?
I have both dmc and dmd installed and working.
But when I try to install dig I get the following

Yep! See http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/dig.html. Parhaps Walter should: 1) Remove dig from the links page because it no longer works with D. or 2) Add the link I just gave.
error:
===============
 C:\dig-0.0.14\dig>make install
c:\dmd\bin\dmd net\BurtonRadons\digc\digc.d
net\BurtonRadons\digc\omflistexports
..d net\BurtonRadons\digc\strip.d net\BurtonRadons\digc\libraryRegistrar.d
net\Bu
rtonRadons\digc\sys.d net\BurtonRadons\digc\sysBase.d
net\BurtonRadons\digc\prog
ram.d kernel32.lib -unittest net\BurtonRadons\dig\common\baseDirectory.d
Error: Error reading file 'ctype.d'

--- errorlevel 1

Could you tell me how I could solve this error?

cheers Phill.

Dec 28 2003
parent "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
Thanks very much!

Phill T.

"J Anderson" <REMOVEanderson badmama.com.au> wrote in message
news:bsoi8c$13sl$1 digitaldaemon.com...