D - D IDEs

reply YR2004 <YR2004_member pathlink.com> writes:
Are there any D IDEs on the market besides DIDE? I'd sure like one that has a
feature with intellisense.
Dec 23 2003
next sibling parent J Anderson <REMOVEanderson badmama.com.au> writes:
YR2004 wrote:

Are there any D IDEs on the market besides DIDE? I'd sure like one that has a
feature with intellisense.

As far as I know, none of the D editors have intellisense. But you might be able to get a non-D-editor to use intellisense (ie visual studios). See: http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?EditorSupport
Dec 23 2003