D - socket

reply Mista <Mista_member pathlink.com> writes:
What would be the best way to start socket programming in D (windows) ?
Dec 13 2003
parent reply "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"Mista" <Mista_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:brg89d$2t0m$1 digitaldaemon.com...
| What would be the best way to start socket programming in D (windows) ?

There're a couple of libraries: one by Pavel Minayev (which would have to be
modified to compile) and there's urllib by Burton Radons (which I think also
would need a couple of changes). I can't remember the links, but in
www.digitalmars.com/d/dlinks.html you can find them.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Carlos Santander

---

Dec 13 2003
parent "Charles" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
I have a modified version that  will compile, however I was having troubles
with getHostByName, seems not to be returning valid IP's , if you find a fix
let me know ?  (Changing the imports to public in socket.d will result in
multiple defines, just FYI ).

Attached is the modified code, compiles with .76.

news:brgfqt$667$1 digitaldaemon.com...