D - Names of download links / new versions?

reply Achim Schmitt <Achim_member pathlink.com> writes:
hi.

On http://www.digitalmars.com/d/dcompiler.html#linux, the download link
ist "dmd.zip" without any version number.

So it is not possible to see wether there's a new version.

Thats the same for the Win32 download.

Let me suggest to use file names like "dmd-0.68.tgz"! :-)

tnx für D,
AS.
Dec 10 2003
"Achim Schmitt" <Achim_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:br7snv$1hng$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 hi.

 On http://www.digitalmars.com/d/dcompiler.html#linux, the download link
 ist "dmd.zip" without any version number.

 So it is not possible to see wether there's a new version.

 Thats the same for the Win32 download.

 Let me suggest to use file names like "dmd-0.68.tgz"! :-)
The dmd.zip there is always the latest version! (We quietly euthanize any older ones.)
Dec 10 2003