D - SQL and LDAP libs

reply "Ahmet Takci" <atakci yahoo.com> writes:
Hi,

   Its my first day on D and I can say I am very impressed with it. It would
be more great if it has sql and ldap access libs on phobos . I am sure it
will make the open source developers  use D more widely in their projects .

Regards,
Ahmet Takcý
Dec 06 2003
next sibling parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
So get to writing! :)
"Ahmet Takci" <atakci yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:bqs9f3$1mc7$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi,

    Its my first day on D and I can say I am very impressed with it. It
would
 be more great if it has sql and ldap access libs on phobos . I am sure it
 will make the open source developers  use D more widely in their projects
.
 Regards,
 Ahmet Takcý
Dec 06 2003
prev sibling parent "Julio César Carrascal Urquijo" <adnoctum phreaker.net> writes:
Phobos it's ment to be a small base library that includes only functionality
needed by all D programs. SQL it's not used anywhere but D will need SQL
support soon as a external library.

There are some SQL support already (Ant's PostgreSQL lib
http://ca.geocities.com/dpqdb/index.html/) but haven't seen LDAP libraries
yet.