D - -O -release -inline -v causes compilation to hang indefintley

reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
After some testing it looks like -inline mixed with -release is causing the
hanging, about 12 files with 5 libs linked in, just FYI.  Let me know if u
need more info or whatever.

Nov 29 2003
Is this on linux?

"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:bqb2i0$pjk$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 After some testing it looks like -inline mixed with -release is causing
the
 hanging, about 12 files with 5 libs linked in, just FYI.  Let me know if u
 need more info or whatever.

Nov 30 2003
parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Win32, ill put up the code here shortly.

news:bqchsl$2r6r$2 digitaldaemon.com...