D - Any DIDE progress?

reply =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Robert_M._M=FCnch=22?= <robert.muench robertmuench.de> writes:
Hi, is DIDE being updated to the new DMD version or does the actual
version work with it?

--
Robert M. Münch
Management & IT Freelancer
next sibling parent Raiko <phantom2023 hotmail.com> writes:
Robert M. Münch wrote:
 Hi, is DIDE being updated to the new DMD version or does the actual
 version work with it?

I did use the new version of DMD with DIDE. It works fine except for when you need to use resources. For some reason, they don't want to work.
Nov 26 2003
prev sibling parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
I was going to try to wait till I could bundle it with Windy ( screenshot
attached! ) , but Ill tkae thanksgiving to update the new overloads,
implement a new find in all files using grep ( and windy! ) and look more at
code completeion.  BTW if anyone uses DIDE and wants code completion you
could look at the MFC scintilla wrappers and help get it done ? ( i wont
hold my breath ) www.atari-soldiers.com/ScintillaTest.zip

news:opry8qlnzsum5vd8 news.digitalmars.com...