D - Emacs mode

reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Couldnt resist , i see vim have to mention emacs ;).

Ben foramtting for DbC's in out and body seem a little malformed, could you
look at this ?

Thanks,
Nov 25 2003
parent reply "Ben Hinkle" <bhinkle4 juno.com> writes:
"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:bq0p7q$ocn$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Couldnt resist , i see vim have to mention emacs ;).

 Ben foramtting for DbC's in out and body seem a little malformed, could
you
 look at this ?
bummer. I'll check it out next week. I'm always surprised when any of the non-C/C++/Java constructs work. Sometime I'll have to figure out more about cc-engine.el and friends. -Ben
 Thanks,
Nov 26 2003
parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
<shudder>
I dont know any functional languages looking at the file hurts my eyes.

It burns ! It burns!

"Ben Hinkle" <bhinkle4 juno.com> wrote in message
news:bq3bib$1g25$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
 news:bq0p7q$ocn$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Couldnt resist , i see vim have to mention emacs ;).

 Ben foramtting for DbC's in out and body seem a little malformed, could
you
 look at this ?
bummer. I'll check it out next week. I'm always surprised when any of the non-C/C++/Java constructs work. Sometime I'll have to figure out more
about
 cc-engine.el and friends.
 -Ben

 Thanks,