D - Maybe someone is interested

reply Friedrich Dominicus <frido q-software-solutions.com> writes:
We do offer a C IDE on Linux, It's writting using C and GTK 1.2.x. If
someone is interested to port it to GTK2 and/or intergrate it with D
please drop me a mail.

But be warned it's not open sourced.

Regards
Friedrich
Nov 18 2003
parent reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Where is the C IDE ?  website ?

"Friedrich Dominicus" <frido q-software-solutions.com> wrote in message
news:bpdkf7$2qps$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 We do offer a C IDE on Linux, It's writting using C and GTK 1.2.x. If
 someone is interested to port it to GTK2 and/or intergrate it with D
 please drop me a mail.

 But be warned it's not open sourced.

 Regards
 Friedrich
Nov 18 2003
parent Friedrich Dominicus <frido q-software-solutions.com> writes:
Charles Sanders wrote:
 Where is the C IDE ?  website ?
check out http://www.q-software-solutions.com the ide is names Qide Regards Friedrich
Nov 23 2003